♔ S E V E N ♔

Nicole watched Wynonna walk out of the hospital room. Once she was passed the hallway the ginger closed the door and sat were Wynonna sat in a chair next to Waverlys head. The brunette's bruised eyes were closed so Nicole took this moment to observe her.

She noticed how Waverlys messy light brown hair fell loosely on her pale skin, and how her cracked lips were partly open. But even how scratched and bruised Waverly was she was still so damn gorgeous. Nicole felt bad for her, she just wanted to know what those idiots did to her and why.

Waverlys eyes opened, Nicole quickly looked at the wall like she was staring off into space.

"Was she just staring at me?" Waverly thought as she looked at Nicole, "I could get used to this, besides the pain. No, bad Waverly!"

"Hey." Nicole looked back at Waverly and smiled.

"Wheres.. W-Wyn?" Waverly questioned then assuaged her arm.

"She went back to your house, remember?" Nicole explained watching Waverlys face look puzzled.

"Oh, yeah." Waverly remembered then giggled at her ignorance. Waverly looked around the hospital room. She still felt unsafe. She noticed the cast on one of her legs... her leg must of been broken. She felt like a big goof all casted up and all the bandages.

Nicole grinned at how beautiful her laugh sounded.

Nicole and Waverlys attention turned to a tall male doctor who strided into the hospital room.

"Good morning miss Waverly Earp." The doctor greeted then looked at Nicole "And Good morning Miss.."

"Nicole Haught." Nicole finished, she stood up to shake the the doctor hand.

"Hot, interesting last name..." Waverly thought.

The doctor turned to Waverly "So, how you feeling?" The doctor asked sitting on a stool next to the youngest Earp.

"Pretty awful to be honest. Everything hurts." Waverly whined.

"Can you sit up for me?" The doctor asked, setting down his clipboard on the counter, Then became distracted once a phone rang. The doctor walked outside and closed the door.

Waverly tried sitting up but ended up falling back down and groaning in pain.

"Here." Nicole held out her hand for Waverly to grab.

"Thank you." Waverly thanked once she was sat up.

The doctor burst back into the room and accidentally slammed the door behind him. This made Waverly flinch.

"Sorry about that." The doctor said grabbing some of his equitment

"You okay?" Nicole questioned watching Waverly face look frightened. Nicole softly rubbed Waverlys back.

"Yeah." Waverly shivered at this touch. She looked back at Nicole and smiled.

The doctor walked over to Waverly.

"I'll wait outside." Nicole said, starting to get up.

"No please stay." Waverly coaxed. Being all alone with a male wasn't one of her top priorities, not only that but she felt safe around Nicole for some reason.

Nicole looked at the doctor with a face that read "Is that all right?"

The doctor nodded, "Just stay out of the way."

"Yeah. of course." Nicole walked to the corner of the room and started reading some of her unread text messeges and laughed at a text from Nedley that read "I fed Calamity, she kinda scratched me though." But Nicole's attention went to Waverly once the doctor put the stethoscope on her.