The Arrogant Guardian

Prologue

It was 2 am when I heard my phone ring from the bedside table of the hotel I was staying for the night.

"Monteverde"

"Mr. Christopher Monterverde?" An unfamiliar voice ask from the other line

"Yeah?"

"This is from Baguio police station sir, there's been an accident" I immediately sit up straight when I heard the rest of the news! I felt cold and numb.

"Hmnn. . .Babe?"

I turn my head and looked down and saw a sexy naked lady on the bed, I didn't even realize that I had company and just remember that I pick up this girl from the bar where me and my gang hangout last night.

I immediately stood up not bothering to cover my nakedness and immediately rush to dress

"Hey, where're you going?" The girl immediately sat up when she notice my dressing up

"Sorry babe, it was fun, but I really need to rush" not bothering looking at her "don't worry the rooms already payed" was the only thing I said and left.

"Bastard!" Was the last shouted word I heard from the room.

-------------------------------------------------------authors note--------------------------------------------------
*tagalog is not my first language, pure chavacano po ako, so my dialect is to some of you, unknown. That's why bare with me if mostly English po ang writings ko. Ayaw ko lang po mapahiya Sa barok kong Tagalog.hehehe thanks*

P.S thanks to my critics out there who help me in improving my writing skills and plots specially Ann Georgette, sorry ate for the many typo. . .wrong info and etc. I appreciate the help. ;-)