Chapte 15

Chris POV
I was excited to see my family when I arrived to Cebu, Sa sobrang excited Dali Dali akong umuwi only to fine out on duty si Ian Sa hospital and only the maids where home dahil wala nanaman ang ninang at Tito ko out of town again as usual.

"Manang, what time ho ba natatapos duty ni Ian?" I asked our mayor doma

"Ang pagkakaalam ko hanggang alas tres lang ang duty nun, pero paminsan late na nakakauwi ang bata na yun dahil dumadaan pa daw Sa skwelahan, alam mo naman graduating na si Julianna"

"Ahhh ganun ba manang sige ho, susunduin ko na lang siya mamaya pagkatapos ng duty niya"

I was pacing around the house when I decided to make a call to Ian to make sure her where about and what she will leave.

Ring. . . .ring. . . .ring. . .

"Hello?" Answered softly by a female voice

"Hi brat, how are you?"

"Chris? I'm fine just tired, why'd you call?" She asked while whispering

"Am I calling at a wrong time? Why are you whispering?"

"Well duh, I'm on a duty Chris, bawal kaya ang cellphone dito"

"Then why did you answer Kung bawal pala?"

"Akala ko kasi emergency kaya pumasok ako agad Sa cr to check the call" she explained clearly getting irritated with the me.

"Ian, are you going straight away after your duty? Or will you go somewhere else afterwards?"

"Uwi na po agad" she answered sighing loudly "why all the question Chris?im in the middle of my duty you know, and I might get caught talking to you, I'll just call you back ok, bye" then the call end

She said she will be going home straight so I decided to go get her around 3 pm after duty, feeling excited to see her surprise face when she sees me.

* * *

Julianna POV

That was weird, why did Chris call me at this time and asking those questions, anyways back to post. upon stepping outside the cr I accidentally bump into something or someone.

"I'm so sorry po" I started apologizing while still not looking up to see who I bump

"it's ok miss" it reapplied teasingly that's why I immediately snap into attention when I heard his familiar voice.

"Hey dr. Sean?" I smiled at him and look around if anyone was around or was paying attention to them "long time no see ha! Super busy na ba?" I asked with my brows raised in question.

"Yeah, medjo nga alam mo na malapit na din ako matatapos Sa pag mo moonlight ko dito" he answered back with a little laugh "na miss kita Jules ahh" he wink at me "kayo ni ford" there he goes lumalabas nanaman ang pagiging player ng isang to Buti nalang alam ko na harmless to.

"Well na miss ka din ni ford, that gay is slowly driving me mad in constantly talking about you when you were not around"

"Hahahaha. . . So after duty ninyo available ba kayo ni ford yayayain ko sana kayo kumain Sa labas"

"Gowra papa S! I'll come with you even at the end of the world!" Speaking of the devil, ford saw us talking and immediately approach us so he heard the doctor's invitation "I miss you!" But I immediately grab ford before he embarrass us all by throwing himself and hugging Sean in the hallway of the hospital, while Sean step back a little trying to move away from fords hug.

After our little convention with Sean we decided to meet up after duty Sa parking area ng hospital sasabay kame ni ford with the good doctor to the restaurant. While I was walking to the parking area after I received the text that ford and Sean was already in the car.

Ring. . .ring. . .ring

"Where are yoU?" I was confused with his question

"I'm still in the hospital, why?"

"Uuwi kana ba?"

"No Chris Hindi pala ako makakauwi agad, something came up" I explained softly "bye" I immediately cut the call when I saw Sean leaning on his car while waiting for me

"Hey Jules, ready kana? Fords already inside" Sean said while opening the front passenger door for me, heavily tinted kasi ang windows kaya Hindi ko makita si ford. We didn't notice that someone was watching us from afar while we drove out the park.