CHAPTER 3

It's been months since the reading of the will, and everybody tried to go back to live their normal life. Ian went back to Cebu to finish her remaining highschool life in peace and Chris, we'll Chris flow to Manila to handle the business their parents left him to handle. All was running smoothly, Chris was natural in the business world maybe because when completing his MBA in the state he did his OJT with some of the well known multi-billion company in the world and even offered him permanent position but all that he gently refused since he knew someday his parents own company will be handle by him in the future.

Chris POV

" you're no fun any more bro, you're like a grumpy old granddad in here"

started Mike, my best-friend and partners in crime just like him Mike's also the heir of a big company but unlike him Mike has a sister which if I'm not mistaken is the same age as Ian.hmnnn. . . What is she up to now a days last I heard she's still have good grades but some how changed in someways.

"The gang and the chica-babes misses your company now a days, specially the girls bro" grinning mischievously

"Bro, I know if it's just me, to hell with the company but I have responsibilities now Mike" shaking his head "it's killing me and my reputation but gowd I need to fulfill my obligation" no one knows from outside that aside from the company I also inherited the guardianship of a 16 year old bratty girl.

Ring. . . Ring. . .ring. . .

"Monteverdi" I automatically answered at the third ring "say what?! That little. . .ok I'll be flying in today" and ended the call immediately

"What was that all about?" Asked Mike puzzled by my reaction

"Something needs my attention in Cebu, I need to fly now there" I said distractedly pressing a button of the intercom "Lanie, need to book a flight for me in Cebu urgently"

"Yes sir!" Was the female reply and followed by a click

"Sorry bro, I guest this is not the right time I have an urgent matter that needs my personal attention"

"Can I do anything to help?"

"No, it's personal, a family problem"

"Oh, I guest it's way out of my business" Mike said, but something got his attention "did you say Cebu?wow man I'm about to fly also there with the parents tomorrow, will be spending the weekend with my sister in boracay, if your finish with your problem maybe you can come with us, you know boring kasama ang oldies and I'm not about to babysit my sister. . .lets go bar hopping and pickup girls they say night life in boracay is fun" he said while laughing naughtily, and turn to leave "see yah"

"Yeah. . ."

I was left alone in my office room, I'm at makati now where the main branch of the company is located, thinking seriously of the new escaped that my darling ward put up. Shit! I hope it's just false alarm or else I'll keep her prisoner at home until she reach 25.

Julianna POV

"Ano bang ginawa mo?naloloka kana ba? Buang?" Ask my best friend and partner in crime Mika seriously, Mika was my best friend since freshmen years we immediately click after being seat-mates in the orientation at the start of school, until now we are still thick as thieves.

"What?! It was just a joke I didn't realize he took it seriously and end up spreading it to the whole school that I will spend my entire weekends with him alone in his condo"

"Are you kidding me, why the heck did you say that to him"

"Because I know he's a jerk and a big mouth" I confessed smiling bitterly