CHAPTER 9

Chris POV

It was Monday morning and I decided to drive Ian for school using her brand new sports car, cause the car still needs to be break-in.

"Hey, when will I be able to drive this baby?" She pouted indicating the car, when we arrived at school and I parked the car near her building, she turned on the passenger seat and face me "the whole weekend you were the one driving my car! And you said this is your birthday gift for me.hmf"

"Well Ian, I bought this car for you thinking you already finish in your driving classes and have your driver's license" I defended "how would I know that you failed to enroll in driving school and to update me that you postpone it because you were busy in your studies?" And smiled patiently

"Oh why don't we just use your influence and buy me the license, di ba mayaman ka" she excitedly suggested, smiling widely with matching beautiful eyes

"Do you think me crazy?!" I asked her with my brow arching "no!you do it like everyone else or I'll withdraw this car for your birthday gift and instead buy you a bicycle as a gift instead"

"Ouch! Your so mean! Come on!" And she hurriedly open her car door and reach on the back-seat for the materials we brought this weekend for her school, I also went down and help her after locking the door I followed her inside while carrying most of the things

"Chris come on hurry up" she shouted as if I'm just one of her 'alalay'

"I swear I'll throw all of this if you don't stop nagging me woman!" I shouted back, she should be thankful that I not only drove her around in her car, but also am carrying her damn things to school "be thankful I'm such a nice guy!"

"Yeah right" with matching sticking of her tongue so childish I thought but cute

When we were inside the building, I notice that Ian was quite popular, we cannot continue in our path without anyone stoping us calling her name in greetings or small chit-chats and most of them gave me curious stares, some flirty from the ladies, some with hostility especially from the male population.

"Chris, here we are" she said after we stop in one of the rooms of the building and open the door for me "put those stuff just anywhere, we'll just fix it later" she indicate the room and greeted the people that were already inside the room "hey guys, sorry for the wait" and I notice most of the occupants of the room were also the people present the other night in her party

"Hi Julianna"

"Good morning Jules!"

"No, you're just on time"

They all greeted Ian, after that they all look at me in curiosity clearly wondering what I am doing in their school with Ian.

"Good morning po Sir Chris" one of them greeted me and it so happened it was the guy Ian just gave a lap-dance to in a drunkard dare,Ford I think. And suddenly I remember that night, no wonder they are looking at me funnily maybe they too remember how I throw them out the door in the middle of their games. I just nodded at him formally and was greeted by a sharp jab on my side.shit that hurts.

"Chris" she hissed at me, "say something, Ford greeted you"

"Good morning din" I started "sorry for the other night guys for asking you to leave the party without warning" I apologize and continue "to make it up with you, why don't I treat all of you for lunch?"

"Wow libre! Hey guys libre daw sabi ni Fafa Chris!" Shouted Ford jumping up and down showing her gayness for all to see, upon first glance you wouldn't see him as a gay cause he looks like any other normal handsome college guy but when you get to close and talk to him then there you find his true self, and I find myself feeling guilty for my actions that night but to hell! Any normal guy would react the way I did specially if your little sister was doing naughty things with some guys.tsk'

* * *

Later that night I present myself in getting Ian in school also because she called earlier that she will be coming later than her usual time, because of the preparation for their activities in school the whole week. When I arrived at school I was waiting outside the gate at the car when I called her from her phone

"Hello" it was a guys voice and I was shocked by it

"Who the heck are you?" I asked harshly

"Hala Jules papa mo ata parang galit, tumayo kana jan" I heard the guy talked to someone from the other side

"Hmnnn. . .inaantok pa ako eh. . .Papa? Wala naman ako tatay na ahhh?" Asked the female voice confusedly "hello? Sino po to?

"Julianna Marie Perez!where are you? And who's that guy who answered your phone?" I angrily asked

"Chris?is that you? I'm at school, why?"

"What school?im here in front the gate, I'm here to take you home!"

"What?!ok ok bababa na ako!" And she cut the line leaving staring at my own phone angrily

When I look at the gate after 5 minutes Ian came out looking unkept and stress-out but still keeping her aura of pure innocence, I just look at her grimly until she opens the passenger door and step inside the car.

"What?!" She asked defensively when she notice my grim look

"What, what? Why was an unknown guy answering your phone calls?may boyfriend kana ba na Hindi mo man lang sinasabi sakin ha?"

"Alam mo ang OA mo, can you just drive us home, I'm tired" she plead and I have no choice but to drive until we reach the house we still kept our silence, and not talking me in brooding silence and her, well her when I glance back at her she was already asleep in an awkward position in the passenger seat her head was leaning the car window as if her neck was broken.

I shook her gently "hey Ian, wake up, we're here already" when she did not woke up but only moan and change her position to look for more comfort I decided to carry her inside and lay her down in her own bed. When I settled her on her bed and arrange the covers on top of her I stood there for sometime looking at her sleeping face. I swear to myself that who ever man she has in her life now, I'll make sure that he will be the best and perfect for the sleeping angel on the bed now.