Epilogue

Chris POV

I am the happiest man alive right now, after Ian's graduation we decided to get married as soon as possible, With only a month preparation we exchange vows infront of our family and friends, it wouldn't have been possible if Tita Grace hadn't plan our wedding years ago before either Ian and I was even aware of our feelings for each other.

"I knew you were meant to be together, the moment I saw you together and were arguing each other everytime" she said with a smile after the graduation "there were literally sparks flying from you two" that was a month ago.

I just woke up from a strange noise and when I feel for my wife she was not beside me, so I decide to investigate in the bathroom, when I saw she was gagging infront of the faucet sink, I hurriedly approach her feeling worried

"Babe, lagi na lang yan ah, are you sure ok ka lang Hindi ba sabi mo nagpatingin kana as doctor?" When she only nod, I took a towel and wipe her mouth after she gargle with water and guide her back to bed.

"Chris, I have something to show you" she said and getting something from the bedside drawer and handling me a white envelop, I frown in confusion but that frown turned to smile and happy laughter while kissing my wife passionately "you are not mad?" She asked me

"Are you kidding me? I love you so much and I'm the happiest man alive" I said happily "thank you for the gift, I'm going to be a FATHER!"

* * *

7months later

"Ahhhhhh. . . ," I can't take this anymore, my wife is about to give birth and I can't do anything to lessen her pain, I'm so worried and guilty because I am the one at fault why she is suffering now

"Missis. . .push harder pa"

"Ohhhhh ahhhhhh. . . . Christopher! You jerk! Ang sakit sakit! Pleaseeee! Tama na! Make it stop!" My wife shouted at me while squeezing my hand tight, my hand are already numb from lack of blood from the grip of my wife, but it's was ok it's a small pain compare to what my wife endures now.

"Ian babe, I'm sorry, you can do it, I love you so much, please push harder, follow what the doctor said" I said encouragingly, wincing a little whenever her contraction come

"After this you'll never ever gonna touch me again! Do you hear me Christopher!" She shouted back

"Yes dear, anything you say babe, basta push ka lang babe, you can do it, malapit ng lumabas si baby" I said placating her, while wiping her sweat and tears, then suddenly we heard the long awaiting sound the cries of our baby.

"Babe, you did it babe" I said to her with tears in my eyes "I love you so much" then kissing her lips, then turned to see where the nurse was cleaning our baby

"I love you too Chris" she answered back weakly "where's our baby? Can I see?"

"Eto na po ang healthy baby boy ninyo missis, congratulation to both of you" the nurse said while handling the bundle gently to us.

"What do we name him babe?" I asked still at awe, that finally I'm a father

"Dylan Vincent Monteverde, thank you Chris for taking good care of me and for giving me a beautiful son, I love you both" and she pulled me to her for a sweet kiss.

As I've said life is perfect, from tragedy that push as together, from enemies to friends to lovers, from husband and wife to parents. Life as I know it can never be as perfect as it is now with my beautiful former bratty ward and my newbord son, I love them both dearly.

THE END----->>>