CHAPTER 10

Julianna POV

I woke up late the following day, it was almost midnight when Chris got me from school no wonder I was dead tired. But wait how did I arrived in my room and in my bed? Weren't we in my car and Chris was driving home? Anyways maybe Chris carried me to bed, his always like that even if his angry or we were arguing he wouldn't take it out on me and stop caring. This past few years was an eye opening for me, who would ever thought that a happy-go-lucky, irresponsible and playboy would end up taking care of me and doing a great job for it. But lately he was acting oh so weird, I know he was over protective before but now he was turning into an even over protective to the point that he gets obsessive and get mad easily for as simple us me flirting a little with guys. I don't know what's his plan for me but does he plan to treat me as nun?gosh! What a complicated guardian.

"Good morning Jules anak" Manang Trining greeted me when i went to take my brunch "na late ka ata ng gising, anong oras ka na ba sinundo ni sir Chris kagabi"

"Siguro mga hating gabi na ata yun Manang, kailangan na kasi namin tapusin ang trabaho kagabi dahil deadline na ngayon araw" I explained while reaching for food, adobong baboy is the menu for the day and ripe mango for dessert "Manang is Chris around?" I asked absently while starting to eat

"Ay andun ata bumalik Sa kwarto at natulog, bumaba na yun kanina para magagahan ngunit pagkatapos umakyat ulit, sabi'y puyat daw siya"

"Oh. . .ok Manang wag nalang natin siyang distorbohin baka puyat nga" I said "by the way Papasok na po ako Sa school after eating, please just inform Chris or Manong Pepe na wag na nila akong sunduin mamaya kasi papahatid nalang ako"

"Sige ija, magingat ka mamaya Sa paguwi"

* * *

I arrived at school over after lunch hours and greeted the few group members who are there bringing some snacks of 'banana cue' and a bottle of 1.5 soft drinks "hi guys sorry to be late I bought you merienda for peace offerings.hehehe"

"It's ok Jules, alam na namin late ka na nakauwi kagabi malapit na man Ito ehhh"

"Wow Jules nagabala k pa"

"Hay girl your so kuripot naman bakit banana cue lang" inserted Ford teasingly "asan na ba yung Prince Charming kong si Fafa Chris at least yun galante, compared ngayon pizza and bucket of fried chicken ang merienda kahapon"

And they all laugh when I treat to take away my offers "wag kang choosy Ford ha or I won't feed you!" I playfully glared "be thankful nang libre pa ako!hmf compared to Chris, I'm only a struggling college student kaya hanggang sagging lang ang kaya ng budget ko" I explained and we all gathered to share the very simple but delicious snacks that a brought.

"Hey where's Lance?" I asked when I notice one of our group mates is missing

"Ay ayun. . .may problema ata, he just texted me that he can't make it today" Jane, one of the group spoke up, it was well known that there's something going on between those two but they did not share any information regarding their relationship that's why we did not pry. I notice that Jane was a little sad when she said that and it's obvious that she had been crying because of her puffy red eyes. When we all turned to look at her in concern, we notice that she was struggling not to show her emotions until maybe she cannot contain herself and burst out crying.

"Anong na ngyari atey?!" The tactless Ford asked, leaving as to silently repeat his questions

"I don't know what happened or how" she started crying still struggling to contain her emotions so she can talk audibly "niloloko niya na pala ako, na Hindi ko alam"

"Huh?" We all asked in unison, we are 6 assigned in the booth making, excluding Lance we are only 5 present now in the group "bakit? Bakit mo nasabi yan jane?"

"I caught him red handed dating another girl and the girl confirmed that she's pregnant with Lance child" she wailed, clearly hurt and disgusted her whole body shakes with her crying, I approach her and hug her tightly for comfort

"Ok lang yan jane, makakahanap ka din ng iba" I said "mga lalaki talaga! Puro mga hudas!"

"Bitter lang Jules?" The gay joke trying to lighten things up

"Hindi! Totoo naman ahhh, after they make you fall in love, dine them and bed them maghahanap sila ng ibang biktima.hish!" I explained angrily "Buti pa patayin nalang natin silang lahat!"

"Harsh niyo naman!" Ford complaint "even if babae ang Puso ko, alam kong dyosang Adonis ang itchura ko! Kaya please spare my beautiful self wala akong kasalanan!" Then we all laugh at Fords antics but after that comfort and advises fly always for Jane and her love life.

* * *

That night I asked Ford for a ride and he agreed to drop me by, but since he was feeling sleepy and tired his boyfriend Blue drove us home and Ford traded seats with me so he can lay down at the backseat

"Thank you so much blue for driving me home" I said smiling while I was already out the car talking to him thru the open window of the passenger seat.

"It was nothing, compared to what you do for my beloved here, giving him true friendship and taking care of him at school even though sometimes no one understand his gay sides" he indicate his lover at the backseat when he said that, all I can think was they were one sweet gay couple truly in love with each other, despite the negative mentality and judgement of people regarding same sex relationship in our society.

I was standing there outside the gate while waiting until the car drove away and suddenly I heard a very angry voice behind me "who was that Julianna? One of your suitors? Boyfriend? Or worst lover mo?"

"What?" I was shocked and getting angry at his tone of voice as well as his question so instead of answering him I irritate him further "why do you care who was that ha! Am I not allowed to have any male friends now?how unfair!"

"I want to know who he is in your life so you better answer me now young lady!" He demanded stubbornly

"Excused me Mister high and mighty you might be my guardian but you are not my father nor any member of my immediate family, kaya pwede ba?!and to answer your stupid question that was Blue, Fords boyfriend and if you had taken the time to look behind the backseat you will find him sleeping peacefully!" I almost shouted my answers at his face getting angrier because like last time Chris still treated me as if I am not an equal adult yet, still treated as child who knows nothing and cannot be trusted in life "you've know you are already getting on my nerves nagiging mas OA ka na Lalo!i hope Tita and Tito come home soon so you can stay away from me and my friends!" And I walked out on him not caring if I shocked him or hurt him.

* * *

Christ POV

"you've know you are already getting on my nerves nagiging mas OA ka na Lalo!i hope Tita and Tito come home soon so you can stay away from me and my friends!"

That was the last thing she said before she walked out on me, am I that over acting, is it wrong in wanting to protect her from herself and other people, I want her to maintain her innocence don't want her to turn up like other women he dated, women who are worldly using their face and body to get what they want from men and in returned used and abused by men to satisfy their carnal cravings and vice versa.

He knows the game because he himself admits that he's one of the men that uses and abuses women just to satisfies ones male cravings, he just wants to spare Julianna the heartaches of being like those women he dated and keeps on dating. Julianna for him is very special a rare gem to cherish and protect and hell will freeze if he'll let any guy ruin that precious gem! He vowed to do everything in his power to protect Julianna wither she wants it or not!