CHAPTER 6

Julianna graduated in high school still with flying colors even after the nasty rumors were spread regarding her morals. But still because of her hard work in proving that she was not affected nor did nothing to prove the rumors correct and also because of the support of Tita Grace she still graduate with honors. Chris proved to her that she was someone that he treasure as his ward, every special occasion or activities in school that needs attendance of the parents he never fails to attend even if his schedules are hectic he will make some time just to be there, even if he comes in late basta magpapakita siya and giving his support.

Chris on the other is already well known in the business world, despite being busy in his business you can't miss seeing him in business column or even in television without any model or even actresses clinging to his arms. Still a playboy even if his killing himself at work.

Julianna POV

"Julianna ija, Chris called earlier but you were away doing group study" Tita Grace said, when she met me at the hallway of their mansion upon my arrival home "he said, that he can't reach your phone"

"Oh, I'm sorry Tita I forgot pala my phone Sa room, cause I was running late this morning" I explained "so why'd he called anyways?" I asked curiously after I sat down on the coach in the living room, where Tita also sat down facing me, Chris is always like that, he kept giving us surprise calls from now and then checking up on me and my activities in school, mas malala pa ata siya kaysa Sa mga tatay out there.hahayz

"He wanted to asked if how would you like to celebrate your debut cause in 2 weeks time you'll turned legal" Tita excitedly exclaimed "how time fly ija, parang kailan lang you were 16 when Chris brought you here now, your turning 18" with matching teary eyes "young adult na ang baby namin"

"Pero wag munang magasawa ha!" Tito interject when he entered the living room, he clearly heard our conversation when he arrived from work, he approach first giving her a kiss on the lips, how sweet.hehehe and me on my forehead. If you see us now you think it's not only 2 years since we were introduced, akalain niyong that we are really a real family. "Boyfriend lng muna ija ha" he laughingly said which earned him a loving smack from his wife "ouch naman honey, I was only joking"

"So what is your plan for your debut party, if I know Chris the sky is the limit ang gusto nun, and of course Hindi kame pahuhuli ng Tito Arturo mo"

I was so touched, with the people that surrounds me, not only I was lucky to have Chris in my life he even gave me a second set of parents that loves me dearly like their own daughter. And because of that I don't want to disappoint any of them, kaya even if I'm already second year nursing student and will turn 18 soon ay Hindi pa ako nagkakaboyfriend ever. Not that no one dares to court me, in fact many have tried and still trying, but failed to secure my sweet 'Oo'

"I wanted something simple Tita and Tito maybe a pool party here in the house if it's just ok with you?"

"No problem for us ija, but are you sure that's what you want?" Tita asking making sure of my decision "ones in a lifetime lang ang debut"

"Yes, Tita I'm absolutely positively sure, 100%" I assured them happily then I excuse myself to ready for bed since I came home late already from my group study were I already grab some dinner with the gang

* * *

Ring. . .ring. . .ring

I heard my cellphone rang just as I was about to step out the bathroom after showering for bed. Wrap with just my fluffy towel and combing my wet hair I answered the call

"Hello"

"Ian, thank goodness you answered your phone this time" scolded by the voice on the phone "how many times do I have to tell you, never to leave your phone unattended young lady.hmnnnn. . . ."