Chapter 13

Julianna POV

"Julianna!girl!" I heard someone shriek my name as if there was no tomorrow "did you saw the new ROD in the ER!OMG!super yummy as in fafables to the highest level!" My gay friend Ford was panting as if lacking oxygen which I would gladly help him by straggling him, because we are already attracting to much attention, I was currently at the hospital canteen eating my break which are school was affiliated since we are having our duty for RLE since We're already in our 3rd year college. When this gay guy started harassing me about the new doctor at the ER. "My gosh girl! Do you know his the grandson of the owner. . .not only does he has the looks, brains but also the money!"

"Yeah yeah" I said absently still focusing my attention on my notes since the professor warned us on a pop-up quiz later

"Hey! Are you listening to me?" He even tried to grab my notes to get my attention "my gosh girl hindi ka naman Siguro nakikinig

"Hey give that back! I'm still reviewing that!" I said getting back my notes "I heard you but I just don't find it worth my attentions, may mas importante pa kaysa sa mga lalaki na yan, look take this for example we have pop-up later , did you review already hmmmn" but it seems the bitch wasn't paying me any more attention but was looking to something behind my back since I was facing away from the crowd.

"OMG!its him Dr. Sean! Ang Fafa Fafa niya talaga!" Since I got curious to who he was referring to I look to where he was looking, yes indeed we could say that this new doctor is every girls dreams in the looks department, so probably he maybe is also a player just like someone I knew. And from the reactions of the female population in the canteen are having. So why is he making his way in our table?

"Excuse me miss, is this seat taken?" The dream doctor asked me nicely

"No" I shortly answered, while trying to go read back my notes ignoring the people around me as well as at my table

"Mind if I share your table?"

"Go ahead!" May gay friend answered excitedly feeling like heaven ang bruha grrrr. , while batting his lashes at the poor doctor
As for me I ignored them all just continued my reading, but I can't stop myself from listening to the conversation in my table
"Sorry for invading your table as you can see the cafeteria is full" he explained "and I kind of feel a little bit uneasy to sit with the" he indicate the other tables which consist of girls giving me and my gay friend dagger looks "no offense but when I look around you were the only girl in the cafeteria who doesn't look like whose about to eye rape me except you pal" he said to Ford whose doing just that, raping the good doctor with his eyes "but it's granted your gay and I can easily hurt you if you cross the line be cause I don't have to be a total gentleman with you"

"Well geez thanks a lot Fafa Sean!hmf"pouted Ford trying to look cute "ang sama mo huhuhu" then he turned to me "girl! Please oh inaaway ako I Dr. S. Save me!"

When I turned to look at them the doctor was smiling at me friendly while Ford was trying to look offended but still it's obvious his so happy that his idol took notice of him even if by indirect insult.

"Hi I'm Sean Liam Cruz the new resident in ER" he said while offering his hand for a shake, while I was contemplating if to shake his hand, Ford my crazy friend grab his hand immediately

"Hello I'm Ford one of your avid fans doc!" With matching giggle " this is my friend Julianna, sorry if medjo suplada sya today alam na maybe it's the time of the month but honestly she's usually friendly and amiable naman in normal days"

"Ford!" I gave him a stern look "I'm quite capable of introducing myself you know!" Then I turn to the doctor and this time shook his hand after he withdraw it from Ford's clutch "hi, I'm Julianna Perez, sorry for earlier I so happened to be studying kaya medjo Hindi kita pinapansin no offense ha" I smiled

"None taken, I thought galit k sakin kaya Hindi ka umiimik" he said looking relieved then started to pick his food "kain tayo"

"Salamat" and we all ate our lunch together for the first time, since then every time we happened to see each other during lunch breaks we make it a habit to sit together for lunch because of these simple get together me and Sean became friends and I realize that he was not half way bad although his a chick magnet maybe a little bit playboy but with me he never cross the line maybe because he knows I won't fall for his tricks just like that.

* * *

Years has passed by, we rarely see each other lately, I kind of miss Chris a lot. I was always busy in my studies and him well as usual his always busy with the company but not to busy that not to fail from time to time to be seen in different social function escorting different beautiful women in his arms. Well a playboy is a playboy as they say. But even if we don't usually meet up like we use to he never fail to call me just to say hi or talked for a bit if he has time or to check up on me. I know he always asked Tita and Tito in regards to my day to day activities as well as my accomplishments in school so even if he is not with me his aware of my every little moves.

Ring. . .ring. . .ring. . .

"Hello"

"Ian what's this I hear that you have this boy sniffing around you in your hospital?"

"Huh?" I asked in confusion "what are you talking about Chris?"

"I heard from Tita that there's this Sean person always hanging with you in the hospital and even brought you home sometimes"

"Ahhhh. . .now I get it" I laugh a little " you sound like my daddy jealous that her little girl about to be snatch by her Prince Charming"

"Julianna, I'm serious here!answer me"

"Fine fine fine" I gave in to his demand "for your information that boy is already a doctor and his already 26years old man his name is Sean Liam Cruz the grandson of the owner of the hospital were I do my RLE as well as my friend"

"Friend?"

"Yes just friend, why do you sound suspicious?"

"Well because according to what I heard this guys a player"

"So what? I'm not one of his girls if that's what you're afraid of Chris, you know me better than that. Tsk3"I chided "I'm not a fool, we are just friends I swear"

"Ok ok ok, if you say so but be careful Ian" he gave in "I trust you, ok"

"Ok dad"

"Take care baby, later. . ."

"Che! Baby your ass" I said laughingly "you too take care daddy!"