CHAPTER 4

Julianna POV

Life is good, I am currently with my bestfriend and her family in boracay they rented a big two story cottage made of coconut lumber and nipa hut so it's very refreshing and cool, it has three bedrooms, me and Mika share a room, one room for her parents and the other is for her older brother which at this moment is not yet around because accordingly something came up from mainland Cebu that he needs to solve. So now for the night me, Mika, Tito Miguel and Tita Mina are the only one here in boracay for their family outing, we already had an early dinner at one of the restaurant in the resort and explore a little bit of the island at night. Its Friday night we arrive this afternoon, good thing our class is only half day that's why we had ample time to prepare for the trip.

"Hey best, what are you doing up here alone?" My bestfriend ask me coming out from our room, the bedrooms are all in the second floor aside from the individual doors that separates the room from the hall, each rooms has a sliding doors connecting to the second floor balcony that surrounds the entire floor, so when ever you use the balcony there's a big chance that you'll meet someone from another room.

"Nothing, I'm just thinking what will happens after this weekend, when we go back to reality" I answered honestly "I'm sure Chris will be so furious in what I did, specially I luckily escape his clutch" grinning crazily, every time I remember his face after I glance back before hiding behind the bushes early today to ran from him, I can't help but laugh, it was priceless, the total dumb and confuse angry look when he was scanning for my where about. Hahaha, serves him right. Hmf what arrogance. . .

"Hahayz. . .Jule. . ,one of this days you'll meet your match" my bestfriend said shaking her head with a smile "and when the time come, I'll just say 'Karma bit you'"

"Tumahimik kana lang nga jan Mikaela!" I chided, sticking my tongue out "let's just sleep, tomorrow we'll go explore boracay and the adventure it offers" and I pushed her inside our room, every room has the same interior two bed bedroom with a bathroom attach, except the masters bedroom which only occupy one queen size bed where Mika's parents occupy and a bathroom.

* * *

I woke up early, I don't know why maybe because I'm in a different environment or I know because it's our mini- vacation trip, it's only 7 o'clock and I know most of the people staying in the island are still asleep because boracay is also well known for its crazy night life. I was leaning on the balcony rails absorbing the early morning air and the breathtaking view of the Crystal clear blue water from the distance. When suddenly I heard someone talk behind my back.

"So you think you can escape me Ian?hmnnn. . ."

I turn around and was dumbfounded when I recognize the male mocking voice and the person that is standing behind me wearing only a black board shorts and nothing on top, it's obviously he came from the opposite bedroom and now is standing in front of me with a very satisfied and devilish grin on his handsome face.

"Ah. . .eh. . .Kuya Chris, what are you doing here?" I swallowed hard gasping

Chris POV

"Ah. . .eh. . .Kuya Chris, what are you doing here?"

That's the first thing I heard her said, she always calls me kuya whenever she knows that she's in trouble. I should be the one who should be asking her that after a fruitless search I did in the entire school and Cebu City with my bestfriend Mike yesterday for her, and later gave up after Mike convince me to let my men search for her, instead of me personally doing it to go with him with his family in boracay. She's just only here relaxing in her short shorts and matching green tank top as if no care in the world. Hmf

"I should be asking you that Ian, what are you doing here?when I was running like crazy turning Cebu upside down looking for you yesterday" my voice is starting to pickup volume because of anger "you, with your disappearing act, not caring that I'm worried sick looking for you, not knowing kung napano kana that one of this days I'll just turn on the TV and see you in the news as a victim"