chapter 19

„Okay... Do you like pineapples?"

You two had been at this game for about two hours. Asking each other the most random, stupid questions.
Every once in a while he'd complimented you but you had just told him to stop it since you never really know how to respond.

„Yeah I do. Do you like tomatoes?"
He asked you and you started to laugh, knowing he hated them.

„Not really. I like them on pizza as in tomato sauce but i couldnt just bite into one like an apple."
He totally agreed with you.
„They're so disgusting. They're slimy and the seeds make me puke. If you really want me to hate you, serve me tomatoes."
You laughed out loud and eventually replied:"Okay good to know."
-„Don't even think about it!"
He joined your laughter yet sent you a warning look.

„Y/n. One question."
Shawn opened his mouth after a bit of time.
„Hm?" you hummed and looked at him.
He leaned forward to get closer.
„If you had to choose in a guy. Would you rather date a singer or an actor?"
You were startled at the question, not knowing why he'd just randomly ask you that.
"Why do you wanna know that?"

-„Just asking. I'm just interested in your answer."
You nodded and thought about his question for a second.

„I guess I'd date a singer."
He smiled and replied:"And why's that?"

„He could sing me lullabies. And if he's a singer he maybe plays the guitar or the piano or something. He could always entertain me."
Shawn started to laugh and replied:"Yeah very
true."

While he continued talking you took your time to scan his every feature.
His brown curly hair looked more neat now, after he'd fixed it from his water incident at home.
And his lazy eye moved around rapidly as he talked.
And he also had a little scar on his right cheek. It looked like a cut.

„Hey u listening?"
You looked back up again, not even realizing that you'd been biting your lip while examining him.
„Yeah." you tried to sound as subtle as possible.
He started to laugh, he probably noticed you'd been staring at him.
„What did I just say?" he teased and leaned forwards.
But since you had a good memory you replied:"You were talking about how you rode your bike to your friends house as a kid. And that you were glad that your parents were so chill and let you stay out late."
He didn't seem to expect that you really knew what he'd just said, which impressed him even more.

„Damn okay." he laughed and gave you a certain look. One you'd never gotten from a guy before. And one that lowkey turned you on.