chapter 13

„Do you wanna go for a walk?"
Shawn got up from his chair and gave you a questioning look.
„Yeah sure" you got up as well and you two made your way to the hallway to put on some shoes.

„Uhm... y/n why is my shoe wet?"
You looked at him in confusion and spoke:"Sorry what?"
He slid off his right sneaker and held it high in the air.
„Does your aunt have a dog?" -„No, but she has a cat. Her name is Molly."
You replied and took the shoe to smell it.
Uhh... smells disgusting."

„JENNA!?" You yelled across the house, waiting for a response.
„YES?" She then screamed back from upstairs and you could hear a door being opened.

„MOLLY PEED IN SHAWNS SHOE!"
You heard her chuckle from upstairs.
Sending Shawn a look you couldn't help but laugh at how disgusted he was balancing on his dry foot.
You held your hand out for him to hold so he wouldn't fall over due to his -obviously terrible- balancing skills.

„PUT RICE IN THE SHOE! IT'S GONNA DRY IT. THEN PUT IN ON THE HEATER!"
Jenna then replied and Shawn looked at me, his expression full of hope.

„Okay then lets try that."
He took off his left sock and put it in his other shoe before the two of you walked back to the kitchen to get some rice.
„Well I guess we wont go for a walk then."
Shawn realized and sat down once again while you were busy trying to find the rice in the cupboards.

„Yeah and anyways we couldn't have left the house. Our pizza is still in the oven."
-„Oh shit you're right." Shawn replied and then complained about how cold his foot was due to his lack of clothing.

„Aww princess I'm sorry." You spoke sarcastically, earning a mad look from Shawn.

„Just take the pizza out of the oven."
He rolled his eyes and looked over to the oven where the pizza was finally baked by now.

„Looks good." He exclaimed, opened the door and wanted to just grab the hot metal.
„What the fuck Shawn." you yelled and pulled him back. -„Sorry. Pizza just makes me forget about right or wrong choices."
You laughed, pushed him out of the way and grabbed the metal tray with some oven mitts.

Then you grabbed a knife and cut the pizza in several slices.

„Good then let's go downstairs."
You handed him the plates and sent him downstairs, explaining you needed to use the bathroom once again.
On the way to -said bathroom, Jennas path crossed yours.
„Hey where's Shawn?" She asked since she didn't see him with you.
-„Downstairs. Why?"
She pulled you aside and spoke:"He's really handsome. I guess he really likes you, keep him."

You smiled at her and replied:"Yeah I'll try."
Then you walked downstairs to Shawn and jumped onto the couch next to him.

„Here I am." You smile and grabbed a slice of pizza.
"The pizza is so good." He put his thumb up and took another bite of his slice.

„You're cute." You didn't mean to say that out loud.
He laughed and winked at you.
Fuck. You really didn't want him to hear that...