CHAPTER ONE

Just an FYI, look at the stats ^^

*Dedicated to faannnngirllls for having such cute comments!*

Please vote and comment! Please also tag three people to read and add this to their libraries. 

CHAPTER ONE

<<Zayn's POV>>

I struggled to get up from my dirty blankets in the alley. I looked at the watch that I stole a few weeks ago, it was about four in the morning. Good, I should be able to get a little extra. I looked around. Harry and Liam were still asleep. Nicki was out and Cardi was gonna be back in a few minutes. I got up and decided to start the day. I put on my pants and leather jacket on. I pushed my short hair back and walked to the local gas station.

I immediately went to the bathroom. I relieved myself and washed my face. I dried off. God, I looked so tired. I drank some of the sour water. It tasted horrible, but I knew that it was safe and well, beggars can't be choosers. I was always on the run. I trust nobody and nobody trusts me. I came from Bradford to Austin around age fourteen. But some issues happened and because of that, I landed on the streets. When the cashier woman wasn't looking, I snuck a granola bar and a muffin.

I wondered what to do next. I already went to Wal-Mart yesterday and got some food there. And I went to several gas stations already. I suppose today is a pickpocket day. I spotted a rich looking man waiting to get on to the bus. He had a open briefcase. Looks like he had some money in there. I thought for a moment. Then a light bulb lit in my head. I picked up a rock. And then I chucked it at his calf.

Down he fell, and his papers fell out. He got dust on his suit. And his wallet. As he was getting up and cursing, I snatched his wallet and pulled out a few bills. I quickly stuffed it in my pockets. There wasn't many others, as it was only about five in the morning. He looked shady as well, like a mafia leader or human trafficker.

"Hey, you okay?" I lied, I bent down to help him pick up his mess.

"Oh, well, I'm okay, But some bastard threw a rock at me." He cussed under his breath.
"Oh, well, that's not kind, you need some help?" I asked. I gathered up some of his paper and money. I could hardly contain the laughter I had inside me. Little did he know who the 'bastard' was that he was talking about.

"Oh, well, that would be very helpful, yes." He replied. We picked up all of the papers and organised it. As he was picking up some, I took some of the money for myself. Not all of it, just enough that I could get by and that he wouldn't notice.

"There you go, have a good day," I smiled.

"Thank you, you are very kind, would you like a reward?" He asked, pulling out his wallet.

"Oh, no, sir, that's not needed." I smiled. "Just love helping people out." I refused, before he discovers money missing from his wallet.

"Well, okay, until we meet again." He smiled, tipping his hat. I smiled like a motherfucker. I got away with it. Now, time for me to count up the racks.

I quickly went back to our little squatter camp. We need to save up about two thousand dollars in total each week to bribe the police. Nicki and Cardi were there as well, they were tired and taking off their makeup and heels.

"Hey mama." I smirked.

"I ain't no mama." Nicki scowled. She was about seven or eight months pregnant due to a client. She still worked almost every night though.

"How much dough you got, nigga?" Cardi asked. She took off her thongs and put on a pair of comfy underwear and pants. She counted up her cash from the party.