EPILOGUE

Well, I guess now you know why this book was called "I Don't Need My Heart"

EPILOGUE

<<Niall's POV>>

<<Four years later>>

After several years of mourning and recovering, with a huge ass scar on my heart.Literally and emotionally. I had no tears left to cry.

I finally finished schooling for becoming a guitarist, and a social worker. I already knew how to, but Stefani wanted me to finish schooling. And get a backup job. I now lived in Los Angeles, with Liam, Louis and Harry. Cardi had two houses, on in NYC and another flat in Bronx. She came over here in LA often and stayed with me.

Louis became a juvie guard. He was basically a policeman for a prison for youths. He would tell them his story. Because of his life, he related to them and he befriended and helped them and re-integrated them into society. He dealt with teenage mules, which were smugglers who swallowed their loots across borders.

He would deal with teenage prostitutes and tell them about Nicki. He would talk with teen addicts and robbers and hackers. He listened to their stories and shared his. They learned respect and love. And that there was hope, Louis gave them hope.

Liam became a pharmacist. He already had a wide knowledge of pharmaceuticals. He also helped with people recovering from drug abuse. He kept an eye out for any possible dealers or addicts. He shared his experience and story for the greater good of other people.

Cardi became a rapper. She already had it in her. When he released her song, "Bodak Yellow" it went viral. She became the top rapper. Throughout interviews and awards, she revealed bit by bit of her past. That she was on the streets. Finally. After an emotional iHeartRadio awards, she revealed her true story. Where she came from and the people who saved her. She spoke about Nicki Minaj, her inspiration, who, like a candle, burned herself to death to give others light.

Harry eventually got married to Alejandra. Alejandra actually proposed to him, with a simple platinum and jade ring. They settled down and moved with Stefani, but Alejandra kept her jobs. Alejandra was still Lady Gaga's cook. Harry became her personal assistant. He had the spunk and compassion for it.

I was her guitarist for a few years. But then I decided to settle down and become a social worker and help people in need. I mostly work with children who have been abused or neglected. Then for a few months, I helped some families on Dr. Phil. I helped some people who've went insane from working on the street jobs. I talked to many sex slaves, madams and pimps and told them Zayn's story. I reassured them and told them that they could come back and be reintegrated into society.

As for Adolf Samael, Zayn's former pimp. He survived the car crash. His empire of sex slavery and pimping was already crashed. But his crimes were exposed, his headquarters in the sewers of the world still had the blood and tools of the trade. The paperwork, for exchanging money for women amongst Russia, Slovakia and the Middle East. His crimes, for counterfeiting, fraud, money laundering, terrorism and sponsor of terrorism were amongst also the crimes that were found out about him. He was put into prison for 7000 years. Pretty much the rest of his life. I heard that he actual adapted well to prison life. I only had one face-to-face conversation with him.

And it was not good. He was insane. He laughed and didn't regret one thing. He laughed it off and didn't care. I tried to ask him questions about what he did to Zayn and his sex slaves and he answered them, in full details and without any regrets. I quickly ditched him and never spoke again to him. He was in a high profile prison. Even Oprah wouldn't go see him. I didn't hate him. I just simply forgot about him.