CHAPTER TWO

*Dedicated to 8farah for being a great friend and reader. Been with me from the beginning!*

Hey! Before we get started, please add this to your libraries so you're up to date! 

PS: All of the boys are in the 'midnight memories' era, in case you were wondering what they looked liked. 

CHAPTER TWO

CHAPTER TWO

<<Zayn's POV>>

"What do you mean, Harry?" I asked.

"Just look into his eyes, god Zayn for once, have a heart." He said. Harry got up. He was the only one out of us with a heart.

"Harry!" I gaped. He walked right past me and up to this new boy.

"I'm Harry. What's your name?" Harry asked.

"Niall." He answered.

"How long have you been on the streets? You can put your stuff down." Harry said. Niall just looked at me. Harry saw this. "Oh, that's just Zayn. He's been on the streets for a while, a bit too long to have a heart, don't mind him." Harry said. I was a bit upset, but Harry can say whatever he wants. He's like my little brother. One of the few people I can say that I truly love.

"Harry!" I scolded. "We don't know this person, could be a narc." I rolled my eyes.

"Shut the fuck up, bro." Liam defended. "Let Hazza speak."

"Niall, take a seat, tell us your story." Harry continued. He went back to his little blanket nest. I got him a bottle of water.

"Well, I left my home yesterday due to some issues with my parents." Niall said.

"Yeah, sounds like Louis." Harry said. "You too, Zayn." I rolled my eyes.

"Who are you?" Niall asked. "How do I know that you're reliable? What is your story?" He asked. I could tell that Niall wanted to trust someone for protection.

"Harry Styles. I'm sixteen." He said. "You don't need to know my story, that's a story for later." He said. "But we can let you in, no lad should be on his own. But the other gangs don't need any more people." He said.

"I'm Liam, I'm seventeen, that all you need to know." He said, flexing his muscles, propped up against a lamppost. "More will be explained later." He said.