CHAPTER NINE

Hey! I'm back! Did any of you guys figure out what Nicki's secret was? Nobody answered my question from last chapter :(

CHAPTER NINE

<<Niall's POV>>

<<Next Day>>

The next day, I woke up at around noon. Everybody was gone, like usual, except Nicki and Cardi, who were dead asleep. I got up and thought of the disgusting night I just had. I shook my head and put on some comfortable clothes on as I thought of my night. I saw a fifty year old drunk man. I swear, he was green, like a goblin. I shook my head again. With some of my money Nicki gave me, I decided to go to a thrift store and buy myself some good boots. After I got a pair of decent combat boots, I went to Wendy's and got a little brunch of chicken nuggets. After eating, I snuck somebody's cup and had about a quart of lemonade from the dispenser.

When I got back, Cardi, surprisingly was awake. She was up and combing her hair.

"Hey hoe, what's up?" She asked.

"Um, hey," I said. "You're up early." I commented, sipping my stolen lemonade.

"Yeah, 'cause you're going with me to work later." She said.

"Wait, what do you mean?" I asked. I hope it wouldn't be as bad a Nicki's.

"Look, Nicki told me what happened last night." Cardi said, pointing at me. "And I don't think you enjoyed it." Cardi said.

"Uh, oh hell no." I rolled my eyes. I didn't need to be reminded of that night.

"Well, It's gonna be a really fun night then." She smirked. "And I don't take no for an answer, 'cause Nick told me." She snapped. She was super sassy and bitchy, but I could tell that it was just a mask for something else.

"Okay, but when should I go with you?" I asked.

"Well, the special hour is at five thirty, so about four thirty." She said. "Thankfully, as Veronica, you don't need to get ready until you're in the back." She said.

"Well, what is it like?" I asked.

"Well, I go insane, insane. I drop a check on the chain. Fuck up a check in the plane, Cardi took them man, they upset, uh. Cardi got rich, they upset, yeah." She rapped.

"You rap?" I asked.

"Eh, it's a hobby Nick and I do, it gets a few more coins." She shrugged.

"Well, you're good at it." I complimented. "You could do that." I suggested.

"How? I ain't got no fucking ID, no bitches, or mac sauce." She cussed. She flipped her lace blunts. "I got trunk in the front, I go as fast as a horse." She said, clutching her tits.

"Oh, well, do you get lots of tips?" I asked.

"It's my big bronx boogie, gets all them girls shook, my big fat ass that got all them boys hooked." She explained. "Now, wigga, just sit tight until four thirty, then I be taking you to the club." She said. "We're gonna party, Cardi a barti a 'rari."

<<Later that day>>

Liam and Louis came back for a nap around one. They seemed tired and flushed. But seeing what they do, I can understand now. Seeing Nicki's strength inspired me to survive. If she could do this after a life of luxury, so could I.

"Yo, let's go." Cardi said. She packed up her gym bag with costumes and makeup and roughly grabbed me up. Right now, she was wearing sweatpants and a hoodie.

"Why are you just wearing sweatpants and hoodie?" I asked.

"Look, you wanna have surprise sex?" She gave me a look, Bronx accent thick as ever.