CHAPTER TWENTY

I love ink paintings! ^^

Hey! I got a new chapter up! If I get lots of comments and votes, I might have a surprise for you all next chapter ;).

CHAPTER TWENTY

<<Niall's POV>>

After we were done eating, we still had more to do. First, was to throw away the inedible cake Cardi baked. Cardi and Liam made a list of other things that needed purchased, such as bed frames, carpets, furniture, hair dryers and other luxuries. I was just so happy that we were done with this. Louis and Liam already were able to quickly quit their jobs. Thankfully, they weren't in any dangers of being stalked. Zayn however, seemed on edge, as if there was something that he couldn't let go of quite yet.

I finished writing in my diary. I wrote almost every single day, when nobody was around. I hoped that someday, I would be able to rise up and tell my story. The rest of the day, I was very tired, so I just slept. I didn't know where Zayn was. We were instructed to stay inside. But of course, Zayn doesn't take anybody's orders, and we just let him be himself.

 ⚫ ◾ ⚫ ◾ ⚫

<<Three hours later>>

"Hey Niall, wake up." Liam said, shaking me awake.

"Yeah?" I asked, groggily. I wasn't done sleeping.

"It's time to get styled." Liam answered. I got up and saw a few people here.

"Here's Lou, she's Stefani's stylist, she's gonna give us a haircut." Liam said. Our hair was getting long. Well, except for Zayn, he had a shaved head. I looked at Louis, who was just finished. His hair was lighter, but still messy. I guess they compromised. I got my hair trimmed up a bit. And then I got another set of hair bleach, as my hair had grown out quite a bit. Cardi went full out, her hair was cut, washed, conditioned, rinsed, ironed and moussed.

"Stefani wanted to treated us well." Liam explained. He got the sides of his head shaved. Harry mostly just got his hair conditioned. He didn't want to have his hair cut. Zayn got a new pair of earrings. Other than that, he refused anything else. We looked so different. Well, of course, Zayn didn't. But Liam, Louis, Harry, Cardi and I were though. Then we got the clothes. It was quite simple. Except Cardi, she got a bodycon dress with a cone bra and white wedges. Lou did her makeup and nails.

"Hey, you ready?" Louis asked. I nodded. Zayn was still aloof. I looked at the clock. It was about six. There was an hour.

"Okay, I think we can go now." Lou said. She took off her bandana from her head and cleaned up. She packed up all of her tools and called for the limo.

"Okay, so Stefani just said to be yourselves. Don't worry about manners or etiquettes." Lou told us. "She's having French cuisine at the hotel suite." Lou informed. Harry looked outside.

"Car's here." He said. We walked outside and saw the limo. Zayn opened up and we all got inside. The inside was lit with blue lights and had an entire stocked cocktail bar. Zayn at in the corner and reminded himself, helping himself to a few cocktails.