CHAPTER EIGHT

I'm so, so, so sorry for not updating sooner, i was taking an exam for 5 hours today. But I'll try to make it up by writing super hard at this. Please know that I apologise with all my heart.

CHAPTER EIGHT

<<Zayn's POV>>

The next morning, which was about four in the morning, I got up. I looked at Niall, who thankfully moved off of my chest. He was sleeping so peacefully, unlike the world out there. There was a wet stain on his crotch. Well, I suppose that he had a better dream than I had. Ever since my innocence was stolen and ripped apart, I've only had nightmares since. Either that or I have no dreams. Just empty times of pure void. I got up and put on my clothes. Nicki and Cardi had returned. Louis and Liam had already left for work. Harry was sleeping as well.

"Well, I suppose I'll see you later." I sighed as I took off to make my money. I looked back once and took off. We never know where our next meal is gonna be. We don't know who the streets are gonna take away from us. Tonight, Nicki was going to take Niall to her work. And I hope that he'll fare better than with Louis.

<<Niall's POV>>

<<Four hours later>>

The sun was beginning to shine. I looked and saw Nicki sleeping still. She worked around seven, and with being pregnant, I'm sure that she needed all the rest that she could get. Harry, Liam and Louis were gone. So waas Zayn. Just me and the ladies here. I didn't quite know what to do, I could go back to sleep, but I wasn't really tired. I decided to walk out. The sun was shining and a few people were running late for work. I walked around the busy city.

Things were going so shitty, until last night. At first, Zayn was teasing me. And then, he kissed me, right full on my lips. I didn't know how to feel. I didn't know what it was I felt. It was something that shouldn't belong out here on this war zone. It was a paradise. I walked around the city, thinking a bit more. What does this mean? Could Zayn, the heartless petty thief, with the past I do not know, could he possibly love me?

<<Later that evening>>

For lunch, I took some of my money and went to Burger King and got some food. Then I sang a bit as I ate on the patio. I got a few dollars for singing. I thanked the people who gave me the money. I just napped a few more hours until they arrived with dinner. It was some canned spam and it was nasty. But I didn't really complain. Beggars can't be choosers.

"Hey." Liam called as he came. He was the first one to come back. Louis and then Harry. Finally, Zayn, with the canned ham and chips. Nicki and Cardi woke up.

"You ready to come with me?" Nicki asked. She quickly wiped her face and tied up her hair. She put on her lace blunt and makeup. "You can be a bad bitch, you can get me dem niggas." She said. "I'm in the HOV lane."

"Oh, well, how does it work?" I asked. I knew streetwalkers would stand in a corner or something like that.

"Oh, it's easy, sexy, sexy, that's all I do, and I'm the bad bitch that all the other bad bitches fuck with." Nicki answered. "But go against Nicki, it's gonna cost ya, my body's perfect, bitch I'm perfect." She warned. "'Cause I beez in the trap."

"Dinner's ready, boys." Zayn called out. He opened the can with his pocket knife, which was more like a switchblade. He passed out the food and I swallowed it without chewing the nasty shit.

"How was your day?" I asked. Zayn looked at me, but I could see a bit more life in his eyes. He raised a fist, with a bloody knuckles.

"I ain't talking housewives, but I'm in the porsche, first I scorched her, then I torched her, then I tortured her." He spat.