CHAPTER NINETEEN

Aww yeah! New chapter! Please, let's get this to 100 comments and 12 votes!!  

Which outfit do you like the most? ^^

How did you feel about adding Lady Gaga in the story?

CHAPTER NINETEEN

<<Zayn's POV>>

<<Two Days Later>>

I was eventually caught by the police. I was rotting in a jail cell for the last two days. I dropped the loot. I actually had a discussion with the jeweler, who threatened to have me thrown in prison for a lot more years. But I threatened to tell the police that his ice were bloody blood diamonds. That got him to shut up real quick. He instead pressed only light charges, of a few months in prison, and a fifty thousand bail. Of course, nobody would bail me out. I was content in prison. Been here before, not like this.

 Been here before, not like this

But there were risks. Since I had to have my mugshot, my face was now on the internet somewhere. Revealing my location. And I know that he would find it. He had spiders crawling all over the dark web, with a price on my head. I was peaceful here. I was only, well actually I don't know my true age. Maybe twenty? I don't know. The police couldn't do background checks, so they just estimated for twenty. I was placed with another inmate, a man who was guilty of money laundering and extortion. He just left me alone, since he spent the rest of his old days just sleeping.

"Yo, Malik." A guard said. "You got some visitors." He huffed. I recoiled. No, it's him, isn't it. Reality ruined my life.

"No, send him away." I replied. I didn't need anybody stalking me and torturing me. I knew what the punishment was going to be.

"But they said that they know you, one of them, Louis, I think his name is." He said. I was surprised. Seriously, they would come and see me? Take time out of their schedule and jobs?

"Sure." I said. I was let out to a quarantine area, surrounded by guards and was videotaped and sound recorded. Then the family came in through the other side. Harry, Liam, Louis, Cardi and finally, Niall, thank god he got away. And the police obviously didn't recognise him. The muddy disguise worked.

"Yo." Liam greeted.

"See you got yourself up the creek without the paddle, eh nigga?" Cardi scoffed.

"So you see." I replied. "Glad you still breathing, Niall." I said.

"Yeah, well, we only got a thirty minutes, so we gonna be cutting to the chase, brother." Louis said. "No diddly daddy." He took a deep breath as they told me what happened.

 ⚫ ◾ ⚫ ◾ ⚫

<<Twenty minutes later>>