Chapter 2

3rd P.O.V

"JIMIN JIMIN!" Jungkook yelled running across the room to tackle down the older.

"What?"

"KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG CHATTED WITH ME!"

Jimin just rolled his eyes and continued scrolling through Sugas Instagram.

"Jimin this is a big deal! As big as my dic-."

"Jungkook! I don't care!"

Jungkook pouted and walked back to the corner of the boys shared dorm.

Ah why is he so fucking beautiful? He's perfect. His jawline, his eyes, his gummy smile. I want him to be mine. Jimin thought while looking at a certain picture of the older.

Jimin looked at the clock.

"Ah shit." Jimin whispered under his breath.

"What?" Said Jungkook stalking Taehyungs instagram.

"I-I uh got to go out and run some errands." Jimin stutters and slaps himself mentally.

"Yea errands, more like stalking."

It was 3:15 on a Friday and Yoongi on Friday's goes to the coffee shop right around jimins campus at 3:30. Jimins school schedule is wrapped around Yoongis. Whenever Yoongi is near his campus or in Seoul he doesn't have classes. Other then that he does.

"I don't give a fuck what you think I'm just simply gonna get some stuff for the dorm and maybe get a cup of coffee." Jimin picked up his keys and jacket and was ready to walk out the door.

"Hey Jimin could you get me coff-."

Before he could finish his sentence Jimin was out the door.
-
-
It was 3:25 and Jimin was behind a big tree at the end of the coffee shop. He saw Suga with one of his body guard round the corner. That was his cue to go into the shop.

He walks into the shop a little after he does and waits in line. Suga body guard goes up and orders for  him.

When Jimin gets his coffee he sits a seat behind Yoongi. Jimin pulls out his phone and takes a picture of the orders head. He quickly pulls his phone down realizing he had the ringer on.
-
-
Suga P.O.V
I walked into my favorite coffee shop just around the corner of a college. My guard orders me a coffee while I sit in the corner.

He comes back with two coffees. When he was coming back I notice a small guy with orange hair walk behind him sitting down at a table behind me.

Me and my guard talk a little until I hear a camera shutter. I turned around to see the same guy that had a shocked expression on his face.

"Did you just take a picture of my head?" I asked

"N-No o-of my co-ffee."

I didn't believe him. He looked down and started to play with his fingers. I have to admit. He's pretty cute.

"Ok whatever." I turn around starting to mind my own business. Until the guy gets up to use the bathroom. His phone drops out his back pocket and I quickly get up to hand it to him.

"Hey you dropped your pho-." before I finished my sentence he was in the bathroom.

It wasn't a big cafe so it only had one bathroom in it. So I just waited until he got out. I put his phone in my back pocket and sat back down.

All of the sudden his phone vibrated. I took it out to see a notification from Instagram.

AuggieD  video has been viewed 200 times.