Chapter 42

smut ahead enjoy 🤧

Few hours after the wedding

"Yoonie!! Look at the view it's so pretty!"

Right now Jimin and Yoongi are on their honeymoon. They are on Yoongis private jet on their way to Mexico.

"Yes baby it looks really nice." Yoongi says smiling at his excited husband.

"I'm going to take a picture." Jimin says taking out his phone.
-
MinneChim✔️:

♥ Liked by Gukkie1011✔️ and 940,095 othersMinniChim: On my honeymoon with @ AgustD also make sure to follow Bangtans new twitter and Instagram account!

MinniChim: On my honeymoon with @ AgustD
also make sure to follow Bangtans new twitter and Instagram account!

Comments disabled
-
"Why did you disable the comments baby?" Yoongi asks as he takes a sip of his beer. "Some people still don't accept us so I just want to block them out and just enjoy our time." Jimin shrugs putting his phone away.

"That's good baby, but just know they are jealous bitches ok?" Jimin laughs at his husbands behavior and just nods. They were so happy, and in a few hours they will be in Mexico, and in a few hours Yoongi will be in Jimin...
-
-
"Holy shit! Yoongi this is like a $12,000 dollar apartment in Seoul are you crazy!" The newlyweds just walked into their suite that Yoongi went all out for. There was a kitchen, a master bedroom, master bath and closet, a big living area, and a view of Mexico.

"Anything for you baby." Yoongi chuckles as he brings the last bag in.

Yoongi had a plan. He was going to ignore Jimin so the younger would want attention. From then Jimin would get needy and would actually want Yoongi.

"So what do you want to do babe?" Jimin puts his hand on his head while he thought which Yoongi cooed at.

"Let's just stay in for a little and unpack and get used to the room we can go out later." Jimin says walking into the bedroom.

Yoongi just nods to himself as he follows the younger, his plan already working.
-
-
It's been a few hours later and the boys had unpacked and were now chilling in the bedroom. Jimin was getting very needy. Yoongi was just on the bed on the phone scrolling through memes.

His shirt was off and he looked amazing to Jimin. Jimin was in an over size shirt that went to his mid thigh and he had boxers underneath.

Jimin looked at Yoongi who chuckled at something on his phone. He pouts as he wants the attention Yoongi is giving to the cellular device.

"Yoonie?" Jimin calls out from the couch but the older 'didn't hear him'. "Yoonie." He says louder this time making his way off the couch to the bed.

Yoongi still didn't answer him. Jimin huffed as he climbed on the bed and straddled Yoongi. He took the phone out of his hand and through it on the couch lightly.