Chapter 25 (speical)

To appreciate over 500 reads here's a Namjin chapter! ❤️
-
3rd P.O.V
"Namjoon! Namjoon are you down here!" Jin said running down the stairs to see if the younger had left.

Jin was pissed about his pan. I mean it was rare and pretty expensive after all. But he liked Namjoon who was he to stay made forever. So he felt pretty bad when he made the latter upset.

"Aish this guy!" Jin said slumping down onto the couch with his face in his hands.

"I'll just go looking for him. I mean he just left couldn't of gone far." Jin said getting up walking towards his apartment door.

He was walking down the hall way when he seen a familiar pinked head boy. Namjoon was in the elevator. It was on its way closing and Jin ran down the hall way before it could.

Namjoon pressed the close button so it would close faster and it did. Jin almost made it but was a second to late.

"Namjoon!" Jin yelled.

Jin ran to the stairs to the bottom floor forgetting to breath. But he didn't care. He didn't want to loose Namjoon. Not yet.

He seen Namjoon walking out the apartment building but Jin stopped him.

Jin grabbed Namjoons wrist and pulled him down on the couch that was near the exit.

Jin was on top of Namjoon there faces centimeters apart.

They were glad nobody was in the lobby at the time.

"I- uh." Namjoon tried to say something but was embarrassed by there current position.

Jin didn't want to do it but he knew he had to.

"Joon I'm not moving from this spot until you forgive me. I'm really sorry for yelling at you."

"J-Jin don't apologize I'm the one who broke it. I'm really sorry. I don't want to be a burden and ruin everything in your house. I just want to go home to leave you alone." Namjoon said looking straight in the olders eyes.

"But I dont want you to leave. I like our friendship and I don't want to loose it over some silly pan.

Friendship.

It hit Namjoon right in the chest. It hurt him a lot. It hurt Jin too but Namjoon didn't know that.

Namjoon pushed Jin off of his a little to harshly.

He stormed out of the building walking down the street.

"What the hell is wrong with him!" Jin said getting up catching up to the latter.

"Namjoon!" Jin said pushing the younger into an ally way.

Jin punched Namjoons chest and started crying.

"What the h-hell N-Na-mjoon!" Jin said sobbing while continuing to hit Namjoons chest.

"Jin I hurt you let me go." Namjoon said.

"No! I want you to stay! Your going to fucking stay with me okay!" Jin said in between sobs.

"W-What?" Namjoon said

Jin didn't answer him. Instead he connected there lips together.

There kiss was slow. It was the need and desire they had for each other that made it special.

Namjoon wrapped his hands around Jin's waist while Jin had his hands on Namjoons cheek.

The kiss went on for awhile until they both needed air.

Jin looked at Namjoon rubbing his cheek and looked straight into his eyes and said;

"Promise you won't leave me. I-I need someone. I don't want to be alone." Jin said

Namjoon just nodded and hugged Jin tightly. Both loving the feeling of each other's embrace.

They stayed there for awhile not minding the looks people gave them.

They never wanted that moment to end.
-
-
I'm freaking crying writing this I'm so soft. Thank you guys so so much for over 500 reads! Never thought I'd make it this far! That's half of 1000! I'm very thankful for you and could have never done it without you thank you! I hoped you enjoyed this it was fun to make and so cute and I just love Namjin so much! Also should I make a Namjin book! Lmao this just infires me (pun intended) anyway thanks again and hoped you enjoyed! Byee

-Gen ❤️