Chapter 8

MinneChim:
What do you want?

AgustD :
Jimin! Thank fucking god!
Why are you avoiding me?

MinnieChim:
I'm not avoiding you.
I'm just not that active...

AgustD:
I know your lying to me.
Im sorry that I hurt you .
Tbh I really wanted to get to know you more.
Opened just now

MinnieChim:
I don't know. If I were you I'd be weirded out by me.
I like ugh I don't want to say it but "stalking" you. It gives me something to do and I just really love you and your work. And I think getting to know me will effect how I see you, knowing that I've hurt you.

AgustD:
Jimin, give me your number now.

MinnieChim:
What? Why?

AgustD:
Can you for once not question something
and just do as you are told just for once Jimin!

MinnieChim:
Jeez okay.
348-xxx-xxxx
-
-
3rd P.O.V
"FUCK!"

Jimin said throwing his phone to the other side of his bed. He just gave Yoongi his number.

He just gave Yoongi his number.

"SHIT SHIT SHIT! I just gave Min fucking Yoongi my number!"

Jimin was freaking out started to panic. He wasn't sure if he was going to use the number right?!

Wrong

Jimin was mentally preparing himself then he heard his ringtone go off. Jimin with shaky hands grabbed his phone and pressed the green phone icon.

"H-Hello?"

"Jimin, Yea it's Yoongi."

Jimin didn't say anything he didn't know what to say he wanted to fall into a hole.

"Jimin?"

"Y-Yes."

"Are you mad at me?" Yoongi said in a husky voice that made Jimims arms feel like jelly and made his spine shiver.

"N-No just want to give you space." Jimin said stuttering

"Well don't." Yoongi said in a stern voice taking Jimin by surprise.

"What?"

"Even though stalking me is weird, and I don't care if you do it still, but don't avoid me or "give me space" I like it when you comment daddy or fuck me something like that, it makes me feel god about my self." Yoongi was out of breath on his last word forgetting to take breaks to breath while he talked.

"I-I um okay."

"Okay? That's all you have to say is okay?" Yoongi raises his voice a little but soon brought it down.

"Yes." Jimin said that in a semi annoyed tone.

"Ok whatever, just keep being you don't change just because of one little incident."