Chapter 27

Slight angsty chapter if you're not comfortable you can skip.

3rd P.O.V
Everyone was cooped up in Hoseoks house. Jimin with Yoongi. Namjoon with Jin. And Taehyung and Jungkook. Hoseok was on tinder (A/N sorry ha)

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Jimin yelled throwing his phone down.

Everyone's eyes on him. Hoseok got scared and so did Jin. Jungkook jumped reaching for Jimin because thats his best friend after all if he's hurt so is he. Taehyung didn't even flinch but still reacted. Namjoon was trying to calm him down Jin from yelling at Jimin.

Yoongi got scared as well and jumped.

Jimin stomped out the house door with a slam.

"What the fucking hell!" Jin screamed that he thought someone got hurt.

"Min fucking Yoongi I swear if you hurt him I'll kill you!" Jungkook said walking toward the older.

"Calm your tits it wasn't me!" Yoongi pushing Jungkook away.

"It was something in his phone." Yoongi said picking up Jimins phone.

Thank fully it was still unlocked.

"Fucking hell." Yoongi said running outside to talk to Jimin.

"What is it!" Jungkook yelled.

Jungkook picked up Jimins phone.

Someone or should I say some people were cyber bullying him for dating Yoongi.

Some threatened him, others told him I kill himself.

Jungkook broke down at the sight. Taehyung ran over to him rubbing his back telling him it was okay.

Jin walked up and looked at the phone and were texting the people back until Namjoon took the phone away trying to prevent Jin from finding every person and killing them.

Meanwhile outside

"Jimin?" Yoongi said bending down to sit on the porch step next to Jimin.

"Baby-."

"NO! DONT CALL ME THAT! I-I can't Yoongi. T-they h-hate me and I-I d-don't know why." Jimin sobbed out.

"The worst part about is that everything there saying I believe them. A-And y-your father he t-text me-." Jimin couldn't finish he sobbed it letting everything out.

"My father?" Yoongi asked.

"H-He said he'd k-kill me I-if I don't l-leave you a-alone." Jimin said ashamed.

Yoongis blood boiled. He never been this angry. Nobody hurts someone he loves. Ever

He walked back in the house about to knock everything off its shelves.

Hoseok seen and walked up to him to try and calm him down but Jin told him no.

"I'm gonna kill him, I swear when I see him I'll kill him!" Yoongi said trying prevent himself from breaking anything.

Yoongis fathers said he would kill Jimin if he didn't leave him alone.

Who does that!?

Yoongi tugged at his hair and clawed his fingernails into his palms making them bleed.

"J-Jin let me he needs someone." Hoseok choked out trying to prevent tears from falling out his eyes.

"Where's Jimin?" Jungkook growled.

Yoongi forgot that Jungkook was still here.

"WHERE THE HELL IS HE!" Jungkook yelled.

"Jungkook calmed down!" Jin warned.

Jungkook didn't listen he walked out the door and went to comfort Jimin.

Hoseok was trying to comfort Yoongi from killing someone.

Jin was trying not to call the police to catch these people and Namjoon was helping him.

They all needed to calm down.
-
It's been a few hours since everything happened. Jungkook and Jimin were still outside. Yoongi had calmed down and so had Jin.

Taehyung had been waiting for Jungkook to come back in.

Jungkook came in without Jimin and wait straight to Taehyung.

A few seconds later Jimin came inside. Everyone's eyes on him. His eyes were puffy his hair messed up and his cheeks were a slight tint of red.

His eyes immediately landed on Yoongis.

He broke there contact and walked over to Jin because he needed a mom right now.

Yoongi didn't look much better himself. He's was bleeding his hair all over the floor. He had wrinkles forming from his frustration.

Everyone was quiet until a phone rang.

It was Yoongis. His father was calling. He picked up his and was about to smash it but Hoseok stopped him by grabbing his arm.

"Just talk to him." Hoseok said calmly

Yoongi nodded and walked outside.

He shut the door and began to talk to his dad.

Hoseok went Jimin to talk about what happened. Everyone just wanted to make Jimin feel important and he is. These comments aren't. People just know how to make others feel bad about themselves these days and it's so horrible.

Jimin felt like he pulled himself together and was fine. He thanked everyone for there help.

"AH FUCK YOU!" Yoongi screamed and ran back into the house.

"Yoongi calm down." Hoseok said

"Y-Yoongi?" Jimin said lowly. Yoongi didn't hear him and continued to throw a fit.

"ILL KILL HIM!" Yoongi said throwing his hands in the air.

"Yoongi?" Jimins said getting up walking towards the older.

"Jimin don't." Jin warned.

But he didn't listen he ran towards Yoongi.

He wish he hadn't. When he was walking up Yoongi hit the air but instead of hitting the air he hit Jimin right in his face.

Jimin was so exhausted from crying when he punched him he just past out.

He fell onto the floor and everyone freaked out.

"FUCKING RUN MIN YOONGI!" Said Jungkook getting up to fight. Taehyung held him back.

Jin ran towards the phone to call the ambulance and Hoseok ran towards Yoongi who was on his knees in front of Jimin.

"Jimin! Jimin w-wake the fuck up!" Yoongi said shaking him.

"I-I'm sorry!" Yoongi cried out.

There was so much going on. Yoongi just blacked out.

He couldn't hear anything. He was loosing his sight a little and everything was going blurry.

He zoned out until...

Snap
-
-
Whoosh angst. I tried my best to write it. Hoped you enjoyed this. It sucks and was all over he place. Plus it's late sorry. Anyway hoped you enjoyed bye

-Gen ❤️