Chapter 16

3rd P.O.V
Jimin and Jungkook were in there dorm doing nothing just watching k-dramas and playing overwatch, until Jimin got a call.

It was a number he didn't recognize so he didn't answer it at first until it called 2 more times. Then he answered.

"Hello?" Jimin said

"Jimin, it's Yoongi."

"Oh, hey Yoongi what's up?" Jimin answered through the phone surprised that he called.

"Oh I was wondering if you and Jungkook wants to come to Hoseoks house with Taehyung and I." Yoongi answered

"Who's Hoseok?"

"Oh, maybe you know him as J-Hope?"

"J-Hope! Hell yeah we want to come!" Jimin answered excitedly.

"Great I'll send you the address and meet us there.

"Okay bye Yoongi."

"Bye."

"Holy shit Jungkook! Yoongi invited us to J-Hopes house!"

"Is Taehyung gonna be there?" Jungkook asked

"Yes." Jimin said rolling his because the younger didn't even care about J-Hope but only cared about Taehyung.

"Okay then I'll get ready."

"Great!"

Then they got ready
-
-
-
Jimin and Jungkook were on there way walking to Hoseoks house with the address Yoongi sent him. Jimin had a strange feeling though. Like someone was following him. It could but Jungkook just walking behind him. But that's at least what he told himself.

"Oh I know! Our wedding will be so magical with fairly lights- and oh a big big cake- and-."

"Jungkook! I have know idea what your talking about." Jimin said to the younger.

"I'm talking about me and Taehyungs wedding!" Jungkook explained.

Jimin didn't say anything. He didn't even know what to say. His friend was weird.
-
-
-
Jimin and Jungkook got to Hoseoks house and stared in awe. His house was freaking huge! Just like Jungkooks dic-

 His house was freaking huge! Just like Jungkooks dic-

(His house ⬆️)

"Holy shit! This is amazing!" Screamed Jungkook.

"Okay calm down kookie we're going to be talking to famous people so we have to keep it cool." Jimin explained to the younger.

"So acted causal."

Jimin ranged the doorbell which reminds him of Yoongi when he imitated a doorbell before.

A very fairly tall good looking guy opened the door. It was Hoseok. He was just in some jeans and a loose t-shirt.

"Hi! You must be Jimin and Jungkook!" He said in a friendly tone.