Chapter 17

Slight smut 🙏😩🤭

Does baby boy need a punishment?
———————————————————————————
3rd P.O.V
"W-What do you mean?" Said a very scared Jimin.

"Get on the bed now." Said Yoongi with such demand in his voice and it wasn't an option.

Jimin did as he was told and got on the bed Yoongi quickly following behind him getting on top of
him.

"Y-Yoongi I-I don-." His words were cut of by thin but plump lips.

This kiss was slow and soft, it was filled with passion and another feeling both of them couldn't come across to recognize.

Yoongi worked on Jimins lips until they were swollen. He worked down to his jaw line then to his neck. He made many hickeys claiming him as his own. Jimin was letting out lewd moans.

"Y-Yoongi ahh t-there someone w-watching u-us I-I feel it. Jimin muttered out.

Yoongi stopped the kiss.

"Jimin I assure you there is no one watching. The door is locked and why would anyone want to look at sex?"

Jimins face flushed a deep crimson. A lot went threw his mind. Like Yoongi and him are in fact having sex, and also that people watch porn so that's like watching sex. But it wasn't time to think about that.

"Okay I'm sorry I probably ruined the moment." Jimin said.

"Every moment with you is worth remembering." Yoongi whispered into Jimins ear that sent shivers down the latter spine.

Yoongi continued to suck on Jimins neck leaving marks and sometimes nipping at the warm tan skin.

Yoongi took off his shirt and Jimins throwing the cloth someone in the room.

Yoongi started to work down Jimins chest. He stops at the youngers sensitive nipples and started sucking.

"Nrgh ahh It feels g-good."  Jimin said.

Yoongi stopped sucking his now hard nipple and started licking his chest working down to his pants. When he got to the hem of Jimins pants he looked up for permission. Jimin gave him a small nod and the older continued.

Yoongi started kissing the latter again putting his hand into Jimins pants. He started rubbing Jimins clothed member and Jimin became a moaning mess

"Ahh Y-Yon- Nrgh stop teasing." Jimin breathed out.

Yoongi stopped his actions and Jimin whined from the disconnection.

"Don't tell me what to do, remember you want to walk right?."

Jimins breath hitched. He just stayed quiet and let him do whatever he wants.

Yoongi continued and started to go under Jimins underwear. Jimin dick twitched at the coldness in the air.

Yoongi started pumping Jimins hard cock that was already leaving with pre-cum.