Chapter 22

3rd P.O.V
"Jungkook it's been 2 days sense he texted, called or spammed me!" Jimin complained.

It been 2 days sense Yoongi has contacted Jimin. Jimin wasn't sure if he was harsh on him the other day. He was mad at him but he didn't want him to forget him.

"Maybe Jimin, hes giving you the space you want!" Jungkook said.

"Bullshit! I know somethings up!" Jimin said.

Jungkook just sighed and looked at his idiot friend.

"Jimin, why don't you just talk to him, I'm sure whatever he said at the party was a mistake and he was just drunk." Jungkook said

"If he was drunk how come he meant every word, if he were drunk how come he remembers what he said, if he were drunk Jungkook HOW COME HES TRYING TO MAKE IT UP TO ME! He meant every fucking work that came out his mouth! He just wanted me to have sex with him! Can you believe that!" Jimin yelled.

Jungkook grabbed Jimins hand (A/N for my Jikook lovers)

"Jimin, calm down. I know deep down inside you want to be with him. I'm not sure about Yoongi but if you keep rambling about why he's not talking to you why don't you talk to him?" Jungkook said.

Jimin pulled his hands away and sat on the edge of his bed. He sighed and looked at Jungkook.

"I'm sorry, I was pissed and I didn't mean to yell at you." Jimin said

He pulled Jungkook into a hug and was happy to know they had each other to rely on.

"Hey guy-. Woah am I interrupting something?" A tall guy with deep dimples said (A/N Ahh shiit!)

"Namjoon! How the fuck are you!" Jimin said letting go of Juggkook engulfing Namjoon into a tight hug.

"I've been doing fine." Namjoon said hugging him back.

"Jimin who's this?" Jungkook asked eyeing the older up and down.

"Ah Jungkook this is Namjoon. Before I moved to Seoul I went to collage in Busan where I met Namjoon. We were best friends but then I moved here. He always promised to come visit me and he did!" Jimin explained.

"Ah I see, nice to meet you." Jungkook said bowing to Namjoon.

"Nice go meet you to Jungkook."

"Call me hyung or Kookie."

"Got it."

"Hey do you guys want to go out to eat?" Jimin suggested.

"Sure." Jungkook said

"I could eat." Namjoon said.

"Great let's go!"

And off they went
-
-
"EOMMA IM HUNGRY!" Yoongi said trying to get the orders attention.

"I don't care go make yourself some food you lazy bagel." Jin said (A/N hehe 🙃)

"But we want your cooking Jin!" Hoseok said playing with the hem of his shirt.

"Yea it taste so good and no one can cook like you." Taehyung said checking his Instagram.

"I'm not cooking for you lazy hoes let's just go out to eat." Jin suggested

"Okay, your paying." Yoongi said running to the door.

"What! I'm not paying for your food!"

"We're broke Eomma your the only one who makes the money." Hoseok said.