Chapter 40

Grab your tissues 🤧
—————————————————————————

1 year later

To say Yoongi was scared was an understatement. He was fucking petrified.

It's been a year since the boys got there shit together, Jin and Namjoon got married. The six boys thought it was to early and that they barley knew each other but they knew they loved each other so much and the boys accepted it.

Hoseok he was doing fine. Him and Jaehyun have been talking for the past year and grew very close. They decided to make it official and have been dating for several months and the boys couldn't be anymore happier that he found love.

Taehyung and Jungkook were just the same. Still sucking each other's face. But they did really love each other. Taehyung quiet modeling because it got boring and wasn't paying as much as it used too. Jungkook finished his college studies and was now living with Taehyung being as happy as ever.

As for Yoongi and Jimin, well big things are going to happen today.

Jimin and Yoongi finally settled down within their lives. After Kyung went to jail, Jimin went back to college to continue his studies. He later graduated with his masters degree and Yoongi couldn't be happier. Yoongi had Woozi to move in with him and same with Jimin.

But for all the boys Namjoon had an idea. After hearing their voices for karaoke he suggested that Yoongi make a group with all seven of them. Yoongi thought about it for a moment questioning all the risk it would take but eventually he agreed.

He wanted to start from scratch and made his own recording arts company along side with Hoseok and Namjoon. They were going to debut any time soon.

But back to reality Yoongi is going to propose to Jimin. He was so nervous the butterflies in his stomach would not stop moving. He had everything planned and hoped nothing would go wrong.

He planned a date with Jimin and Jimin was suppose to be meeting him in a couple minutes.

Yoongi looked at himself on the mirror decided he looked good enough. He grabbed the black velvet box with the beautiful ring inside and put it in his pocket.

He took in drop breathes to calm his nerves.

*knock knock*

"Come in."

"Hey Jin."

Jin entered the room with a wide smile. "Hey Yoongi you look amazing."

Yoongi smiled. "Thanks Jin I'm just really nervous."

"Yoongi I swear if you fuck this up I'll beat you till hell and back."

"Thanks for the support." Yoongi said sheepishly.

Jin sighed. "You got this Yoongi you deserve this you deserve to be happy with the one you love."

"Thank you."

Yoongi gave Jin a big hug but it was soon interrupted by another knock.

"Come in."

Jimin opened the door and smiled at his boyfriend.

"Wow you look nice." He said walking over to him and putting his hands on his chest.

"I'll leave you too alone." Jin said leaving the room.

Jimin waved a quick bye before turning to Yoongi again.

Jimin wrapped his arms around Yoongis neck while the elder put his arms on the his waist.