Chapter 41

6 months later

So much could happen in six month. Today is Yoongi and Jimins wedding. For six months they have planned the wedding. It was going to be small and filled with friends and family (Jimins side of course ;) )

"Namjoon can you please double check how many people are coming again!"

Right now Yoongi was in his fitting room with Hoseok, Namjoon, and Taehyung.

He was bossing around orders wanting everything to be perfect for Jimin. The boys were getting annoyed but of course they couldn't say anything.

"Yoongi I checked 100 times the right amount is coming." Namjoon said rubbing his temple getting really stressed.

"Yoonie calm down ok everything is going to be perfect." Hoseok said patting his back.

"Yah don't pat we don't want wrinkles." Taehyung said removing Hoseoks hand.

Hoseok just rolled his eyes and fixed his collar.

"Yoon we have this all under control please just calm down you're stressing us out." Namjoon said.

Yoongi sighed. "Sorry I just want this day to be perfect for Jimin he's so excited and I don't want anything to go wrong."

"It's not we assure you." Hoseok said.

Yoongi smiled. "And that's why I picked you to be my best man."

Taehyung scoffed. "Yeah I'm still salty about that."
-
"Jimin calm down please!" Jin sighed rubbing his hand up and down a sobbing Jimin.

"You don't want red eyes before the wedding please stop crying Minnie."

Jimin was so happy to marry the love of his life that he couldn't help but break down he knew today was going to be perfect.

"I-I'm sorry I'm j-just so happy." He sniffed.

"I know Minnie it's ok." Jungkook said.

"Come on let's get you dressed the wedding is starting soon.
-
"Ok Woozi when Hoseok gestures for the rings you will come up to me and Jimin and hand them to us got it?"

A now 10 year old Woozi rolled his eyes at his older brother. "Yes hyung you explained 1,000 times."

Yoongi smiled at his little brother. "And I'll explain it one more if I have too."

Yoongi ruffled his hair before telling him to run off. It's now 45 minutes until the wedding and their happily ever after would be soon.

A knock at the door stopped Yoongis thoughts. He walked up to the door and opened it.

"Hey Yoongi!" Dahyun greeted.

"Dahyun you made it!" He said hugging the girl.

"I wouldn't miss your wedding yoonie, I'm so happy for you by the way." She said smiling.

"Thanks, have you seen Jimin?" Yoongi asked.

"Yes he looks amazing! You'll be surprised at how well he shapes up." She laughs.

"I'm so happy Dahyun you don't understand." Yoongi smiled his famous gummy smile.

"Yea."

Yoongi looked at Dahyun who looked kinda down.

"Hey hey don't be sad you'll find someone I'm still sorry about what happened."

"No it's not that it's just that you're happy with someone you love and I don't have anyone."