Chapter 6

3rd P.O.V
It was 11:30am on a Monday in Seoul. Jimin didn't have classes today because Yoongi goes to the gym at 12:00 on these days.

Jimin was putting on his gym clothes when he heard someone walk into the room.

"Hey Jim-AHH!"

"What the fuck Jungkook! You can knock!" Jimin said jumping onto the bed hiding under the covers.

"I'm sorry have you forgotten? This is my dorm too!" Jungkook said while getting a sketch book and a pencil. "Also you shouldn't keep your ass facing the door while getting dressed."

"HEY YOU FUC-." Before Jimin could finish Jungkook walked out the door with a slam.

"Cunt."

Jimin finished getting dressed then packed a bag with water and a towel. He headed out the door soon after that.
-
-
Jimin arrived at the gym a little later then he wanted to because of Jungkook. He got a locker and put his stuff into it. He went out the locker room to see Yoongi on a treadmill. He looked so hot.

His fringe sticking to his forehead from sweating. Him running was just fucking hot. And his existence made Jimin happy. Luckily there was a treadmill open right next to him, and Jimin gladly took it.

He got on the treadmill and started to run.
-
-
Yoongi P.O.V
I was at the gym by myself without any guards or fans, it was me time. I was running and then a guy came on the treadmill next to me. It was the same guy from the cafe. The one who took the picture of me.

I kept looking at him which I guess is weird but he took a fucking picture of my head. I guess it's "payback."

I decided to speak.

"Hey, AuggieD." I said in a low voice.

"W-What!" He said and almost fell of the treadmill. "W-Who's -t-that?" He said voice shaking like he seen a ghost.

"You, don't play games, I know you have a fan account for me. I seen it on your phone! And why did you take that picture of me? Are you a stalker?"

I couldn't stop talking I just wanted answers. It was weird none of my fans took it this far.

"I-It's not okay to have a fan account?"

"It is okay but no fan takes a picture of someone's head. Now that I think about it I've seen you at another place other then the coffee shop! You had pink hair that time. How do you know where I am all the time?"

"I-I." He couldn't say anything, I just looked at him. He stopped running and he didn't notice. I quickly went to grab him by the arm for he wouldn't fall but I was to late he fell onto the hard floor.

"Ah shit!" He said rubbing his knee.

"U-Uh sorry I didn't mean to make you stop running." I said as the guilt flew over me.

"Yea it's fine whatever." He said and ran toward the locker room.

And I followed.
-
-
3rd P.O.V
Jimin wasn't upset, just shocked. He was embarrassed he fell in front of his love and wanted to shut his body down and fall into a hole. On top of that he ran to the locker room like a little baby.

"Shit shit shit!" He said pounding his head against the locker.

"Don't do that." A low voice said.

Jimin looked up to see Yoongi standing at the entrance of the locker room.

"I just want answers, I didn't mean to make you fall."

Yoongi walked over to the bench Jimin was sitting on and sat next to him.

"So answer now."

"I-I uh don't know what to say." Jimin said looking down at the locker room floor.

"Ok then, how about... what your name?"

"Park Jimin. Or call me Jimin if you want. Jimin cursed himself mentally because he gave Yoongi his full name. And if Yoongi were to call the cops he'd have his information.

"How old are you?"

"18."

"What do you do for a living."

"I go to college around the cafe."

"Oh. Are you a stalker?"

"N-No."

"Bummer I think stalkers are hot." Yoongi said that looking down at the floor about to get up to go to his locker.

"W-What! Yes I'm a stalker! I-I know your schedule my schedule is wrapped around yours! And, and I know basically everything about you. And your my favorite person in the world and when I first started doing this I thought it was crazy myself but- but I still got to meet you."

Jimin was out of breath when he said all that. He started sobbing and fell to the ground.

"I-I hiccup sorry hiccup I should hiccup no better and-."

"Shut up!" Yoongi said. He doesn't know how to deal with emotions since he barley has any.

"It's fine. I think it's kind of, sexy."

Jimin eyes widened. He didn't know what to say. He just grabbed his stuff and ran out the locker room.

Yoongi chuckled to himself. He's different. He grabbed his stuff remembering all the things that happened. He had a tingly feeling in his stomach.

I can't be falling for this boy.
-
-
(A couple days later)

AgustD

♥ Liked by WhinyWeein✔ and 993,837 othersAgustD: It's been 3 days since I've last met you

AgustD: It's been 3 days since I've last met you. You don't comment or post. Or even been on my page. I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm sorry.
View 739,939 more comments
-
Solar3487: Ouuu does Yoongi have a special someone?

J-Hope: WHO DAH FUCK HURT YOU ILL BEAT THERE ASS AFTER I BEAT YOURS!

Gukkie1011: ^ Gayyyyyyyyyyyy

TheRealTaehyung✔: ^ Hmm... if I recall you called me daddy a few weeks ago but, that's just what I've seen... 🙃

BakingLucas: ^ Ahhhh shit EXPOSED!

MinnieChim: I'm sorry 😞

Gukkie1011: ^ Don't be Jimin Yoongis ass anyway.

Gukkie1011: ^ FUCK I DIDNT THINK I HAD THE BALLS TO SEND THAT! HOW DO YOU DELETE A COMMENT!??

TheRealTaehyung: ^ Karmas a bitch...

AgustD: @ MinnieChim Jimin? That's you!? Answer my fucking DMs!

J-Hope: ^ AWW YOONGI FUCKING SOFT!!

Gukkie1011: FUCKING SERIOUSLY HOW DO YOU DELETE A COMMENT!

TheRealTaehyung: ^ Shit already went down no turning back now...

Gukkie1011: ^ I would get fucking mad as fuck but I love you too much...

Gukkie1011: ^ FUCK I DIDNT MEAN TO SEND THAT!

TheRealTaehyung:^ Awww Gukkie