Chapter 13

3rd P.O.V
Jimin! Okay does this look good?" Jungkook asked for the 100th time. He was choosing the right outfit to meet Taehyung.

"Yes Jungkook! We should of been there 5 minutes ago! Jimin said at the younger.

"Fine fine okay let's go."

And then they left the dorm.
-
-
Jimin and Jungkook were walking to the shop and Jungkook kept asking all these questions.

"Oh! Do you think his hair will be as flawless as it is in his pictures? Or, his teeth as white as snow, oh, and-."

"Kookie! I don't know I've never met him!" Jimin said half yelling just to not cause attention to them sense they were in public.

"Sorry. Also why are you not scared to see them I would be horrified if I were you." Jungkook said kicking a rock.

"I don't know I've hung out with Yoongi before and I guess I'm just not really there for Taehyung. Yoongis friends with Taehyung so I asked him to invite him for you."

"Aww Jiminie! Thank you!" Jungkook squeezed the older into a tight hug.

"Kook I need to breath." Jimin said almost passing out.

"Sorry. Oh shit! Where here." Jungkook said almost shaking.

"Ah I see them come on." Jimin said pulling Jungkook into the coffee shop.
-
-
"Jimin!" Yoongi said getting up to walk to the latter.

"Ah you must be Jungkook nice to meet you." Yoongi said waving at a scared Jungkook.

"Hey, um where's Taehyung Jungkook is dying to meet him." Jimin said hugging Yoongi on the side.

"He's um- right here!" Yoongi said pointing to the bathroom doors.

Jungkook froze. His knees felt like jelly and his body went completely pale. His face was blank and you couldn't read his face. But Jimin knew he was excited and terrified.

"Hey guys! Ah Jimin I heard a lot about you!" Taehyung says shaking Jimins hand.

"Oh, and this is Jungkook I suppose?" Taehyung said smirking walking toward the younger.

Everyone turned to look at the two. Jungkook looked like he seen a ghost.

"Hi Kookie." Taehyung said smirking.

Oh how Jungkook loved his smirk.

"H-H-Hi." That's all Jungkook would make out before running towards the bathroom.

"I um should go and get him." Jimin said getting ready to walk away.

"Ah no I got it." Taehyung said grabbing Jimins wrist which Yoongi gave him a death stare for. He quickly retracted his hand and ran off to the bathroom.

"Finally the two of us!" Jimin said walking towards there booth the to older held for them.

"Jimin?" Yoongi called.

"Yes."

"Um do you think you could, stop stalking me?"

Jimin face went pale. He wasn't expecting the question.

"S-Sure."

"I mean we're friend now right? And I don't think you need to um, follow me anymore."

"Of course I was gonna stop anyway. I knew you seemed uncomfortable." Jimin said looking at his lap.

"Thank you." Yoongi said grabbing Jimins hand.

Jimin looked up to look at the older. He had a gummy smile displayed on his face. And by the looks of it, he seemed as he wasn't going to let go any time soon. That is until he seen Taehyung and Jungkook come out the bathroom.