Chapter 4

Dimitri POV

Roza turned on her heal and got into the other truck. We followed this жопа to the car and got in. I can't stand the way he looks at Roza, my Roza. The lust in his eyes, and the adoration in hers. God what I would give to just hold her again.

We soon arrived at Roza's house, which I just now realized wasn't far from Lissa's at all, right down the road. Can't believe I missed it all these years. Guardian Vickson grabbed the kids and we entered Roza's house. It was gorgeous, it's smelled just like her. Me and Tasha took a seat on the couch as Guardian Vickson disappeared upstairs. Tasha snuggled against my arm and I wished it was Roza. He returned downstairs.

"The girls are asleep in Serena's room, is it cool if I go?" I just gave him a nod and he disappeared out the front door. Tasha shot me a look before climbing on top of me.

"What are you doing?" She smashed her lips to mine before trailing down my jaw.

"Come on Dimika, have some fun!" She took her top off and threw it across the room.

"What if the kids come down?"

"They won't, just relax!" I sighed, I don't want to do this. Especially in Roza's house with her child upstairs. All of the sudden the door slammed open, we both jumped looking at the angry frame in the door.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

🥀