Chapter 18

2 months Later

Rose POV

"GET UP!"

"OW!" My ass was slapped with a strength I didn't know Lissa had, I rubbed my left ass cheek before sitting up and giving her a death glare.

"Let's go missy, we have a lot to do before you get married" I smiled, married to Dimitri. Who would've thought this day would ever come.

"Your bath is ready so get that butt up please and go bathe" I rolled my eyes before slipping out of bed and into the bathroom. Candles were lit and relaxing rain sounds played in the background I quickly got undressed before slipping into the hot water.

Dimitri POV

My door busted open and Christian sauntered in.

"It kinda sucks you wake up so early I wanted to wake you up" I laughed closing my book and setting it on the side table. "Alright, I texted Adrian, Eddie and Mikhail they should all be here soon. Let's order some breakfast and-" Christian started walking out of the room and I got up following, running out the rest of his list. I was on a whole different world today, I was going to marry my Roza. The love of my life, the women who gave me two wonderful children. God I couldn't wait to see her later.

Rose POV

I was now dressed in some lounge clothes eating breakfast with everyone. When I was done I quickly fed Jeremy before my mom and Olena took the kids and left.

"Rose, get your ass in here! We're doing facials before we head over to the church to get ready" Viktoria yelled and I laughed before running into the kitchen to get avocado smeared all over my face.

1 hour before walking down the aisle

Wow, not to be that bitch, but I look fucking good. This dress hugged me in all the right places, my makeup and hair were done to perfection. I was in love with this look. The scarlet red lingerie that sat underneath this dress added to the bad bitch feeling. I turned in the mirror admiring my ass and dress. I didn't want a traditional white dress, but Lissa through a bitch fit, so we compromised. And almost all white dress with a small black stripe down the side. It was simple and just so beautiful I fell in love. Lissa approved quickly and so did everyone else.

"I have something for you" Sonya, Dimitri's sister, came to my side before producing a silver bracelet blue details engraved into it. She slipped it on. "I had Oksana charm it for you, just a little more help for spirits edge. And it's something blue" I smiled at her, bringing her in for a hug.

"Thank you so much" she returned the hug before heading over to get her hair done. Lissa came to stand next to me in the mirror. I took us in.

"We look hot" Lissa said bluntly and I laughed, maybe I was rubbing off on her too much.

"We really do Liss" she reached for my hair adjusting the flowers. Roses of course.

It was soon time and everyone was in position. I laced my arm with my dads.

"My little girl all grown up, you look stunning" I smiled.

"Thanks old man, not to bad yourself" my cue came and we slowly moved down the aisle. I looked up and locked eyes with Dimitri. His jaw actually dropped. I actually laughed. Rose 2 Dimitri 0. But God did he look absolutely divine in that suit. I could rip it off right now. I was offered to Dimitri and he went in to kiss my check.

"You look breathtaking Roza" he whispered. I smiled as I pulled away, the things I want to do to this man. It was now time to say our vows, Dimitri was first.

"Roza. My dear, sweet, beautiful Roza, from the first day you walked into my life I knew you were the one for me. From your sarcastic charm that I couldn't help but fall in love with, to your beautiful and full heart. You give so much, and I want to be here with you forever through ups and downs. I want to always be by your side, your anchor. I love you with my whole being, I could never imagine life without you or our beautiful children. My love and life, I will be here to the end" I smiled, tears streaming down my face, he's lucky my face was water proff right now.

"Comrade, my sanity and rock. You have no idea how much you've done for me, from the first time we trained to now. Us finally getting married. There aren't enough words in the world to describe how much I love you, but I'm going to try to let you know everyday. We have ups and downs, but in the end I'll know you'll always be there, calm and collected ready to calm my crazy. I love you so much Dimitri Belikov, so much" we exchanged rings and it was soon time for the sealing kiss. He waisted no time in stepping forward and smashing his lips onto mine, the church went wild. He swooped me up not breaking the kiss and carried me down the aisle. I sat in his arms, finally breaking the kiss when we passed the doors.

"You make me so happy" he gave me a megawatt smile.

"You make me happy too" his lips grazed mine again. Short and sweet, but boy I couldn't wait tear his clothes off later. The church started to empty and everyone started heading to the reception, Lissa came over to us, smiling ear to ear. Dimitri set me down and she engulfed us both in a hug.

"You guys are so freaking cute!" I laughed and laced my arm with hers walking towards the reception area.

The reception went great. Dancing and drinking, my guard was fully down and surprisingly so was Dimitri's. I danced in his arms throughout the night. Taking shots in between with Karoline, man could she drink. The time came to take my garter off, that's what really got me, I was already way too drunk at this point. His head disappeared under my dress, the room cheering him on. What the crowd couldn't see was the lick up my thigh that made my face go red and my heart speed up. His teeth played with my skin before he bit down on the garter and pulled it off, a devilish smirk playing on his face when he was out from under my dress. Touché comrade, Rose 2 Dimitri 1. I was so going to get him back for that. It was soon time to leave for our honey moon, we only had a week but that was more than most guardians get by a long shot. We said goodbye to everyone, Dimitri having to pry me away from Jeremy and Serena. We got into the limo which would be taking us to our own yacht. It was a little of a drive and I put the privacy barrier up.

"Hopefully this is soundproof" I gave him my man eater smile and slid on top of him, immediately going for his belt.

"You never fail to amaze me Roza" he breathed, moving his hands to the back of my dress. I moved my lips to his ear biting it, he was all mine.

🥀

Up top Rose's dress 🔼
Bottom bridesmaids dresses 🔽

Up top Rose's dress 🔼Bottom bridesmaids dresses 🔽