Chapter 17

3 months later

Rose POV

I entered Lissa's house, Cassy and Serena trailing behind me. It was Lissa's big day! A bright and early morning because Lissa insisted on having a wedding during the day. A real nuisance for the moroi that would be in attendance, and since this was a royal wedding it would be a lot. We all quickly climbed the stairs knocking softly on the door before entering. Lissa was up, looking as radiant as ever.

"Mommy!"

"Auntie Liss!" The two girls ran to her and jumped on her.

"Good morning ladies, are we ready for a wedding?" They both bounced with excitement and I came over to give Liss a hug.

"The real question is are you ready?" She smiled up at me.

"Of course" she had no doubt about Christian, why they didn't get married sooner no one knew, it was just never the right time.

"Alright ladies, report downstairs in front of the TV for some cartoon watching. While we do some boring adult stuff" the girls left and Lissa's maid came in to draw her a bath. "Mia and Sydney are getting breakfast, Jill should be here in an hour or two and my mom, Olena and my dad are going to come get the girls in a little" I pulled out the list of things we needed to get done from my bag. "We have a lot to get done missy! So get to it!" She laughed before hopping up and heading to the bathroom.

Dimitri POV

"Everything's in here right?" I nodded and gave Jeremy a small kiss before handing everything over to my mom. "Okay, love you" she kissed my cheek and turned to get in the car.

"Love you too" I watched her pull out of the driveway. I then hopped in my own car and headed towards royal guest housing to wake up Christian. I soon got there and knocked on the door. A half awake Christian answered the door, tooth brush in his mouth.

"Ready to get married?" I said entering the apartment. I sent a quick text to Adrian and Eddie to get over here.

"Hell yeah," he walked over to the kitchen sink, and finished brushing his teeth. "What I'm not ready for is all those people watching us" I nodded, it was true the ceremony was going to be a big one. And broadcasted all over the moroi world.

"At least the reception is private" he grumbled at this.

"Not private enough" some select royals had to be invited, it was good politics. But Christian wasn't so thrilled. "I'm just looking forward to the honey moon, two weeks of just me and Liss. Hasn't been like that for a while" he smiled. The front door opened and in came Adrian and Eddie.

"Let's get fucking married shall we!" Adrian popped a bottle of champagne and Eddie rolled his eyes.

1 hour before the ceremony

Rose POV

"Can someone zip me?" I turned Mia around zipping up the pale blue dress she wore. "We all look great!" She squealed before walking to the mirror and checking her makeup.

"Rose, how do I look" Lissa had a beautiful crown in hair, encrusted with royal blue sapphires and white Diamonds. Her hair was gathered to one side and styled beautifully with the occasional white lily stuck into her hair. I walked over to her grabbing her hands.

"You look absolutely breathtaking, sparky got lucky with you" she laughed.

"Let's get married shall we" everyone started making last minute preparations. Lissa's stylist was touching up her makeup. I looked around and felt a sheer wave of happiness that I would soon be doing this, marrying the love of my life.

Walking down the aisle

Lissa POV

"You look absolutely gorgeous" I smiled lacing my arm with Abe's.

"Thank you!" He patted my hand.

"Remember if you ever want to disappear with no questions asked. I'm here" I laughed, typical Abe. The music neared my cue and I almost vomited. I was nervous, a happy nervous. I was marrying the love of my life, but in front of the whole moroi world. I gulped as the door opened. We started our walk down the aisle. As soon as my eyes locked on Christians every ounce of worry faded and I zeroed in on him. A smile graced my face, probably goofy and not my normal elegant polite one. I was marrying the love of my life today and I couldn't be more happy. We got to the alter and Abe offered me to Christian before taking his seat. We stood hand in hand. Love passing between us, his aura was so vibrant. It was too soon time for vows, we decided to write our own. I took a deep breath, heart pounding.

"My love, from when we first met you lit a fire in my heart, no pun intended. You saw me for who I was and made me feel comfortable being one hundred percent myself. To you I wasn't Princess Vasillisa Dragomir, last one in her family. I was Lissa goofy and slightly crazy with a very protective best friend who hated you." The whole church laughed at this one and Rose commented it was true. "You took me for who I was and helped me grow. Through all our ups and down I could always count on you to be by my side. Even when I became queen, you stood by me, head held high ready to jump in whenever I needed it. I couldn't have picked a better lover or father to my children. I want to thank you for everything you've done and everything you will do. I love you so much Christian Ozera, and I don't plan to ever stop" Some tears slipped from my eyes as I ended, Christian gave a loving squeeze before reciting his vows.

"Lissa, my joy, my happiness and my heart. You keep me grounded and always in check. You have built me up to the person I am today. Always encouraging me, instilling in me I could do anything. Supporting me when half of my family went crazy. I truly owe everything I am to you. Love of my life, beautiful mother to my wonderful children. You have given me so much and more and I couldn't imagine my life without you. Queen Vasillia Dragomir, I love you. With my whole soul and being, I love you" I stared into his eyes, tears now streaming down my face. We said our I do's. Christian moved in, hands softly lifting my chin, lips meeting each other's. Passion moved between us and he depended the kiss, sliding his tounge in my mouth. He finally pulled back and that's when I noticed the cheering. It was like a sports stadium, I was locked in on the man I love. He was mine forever.

"Queen Vasillisa Ozera Dragomir and King Christian Ozera Dragomir" the crowd went crazier, the traditional royal scepter was handed to me before we walked down the aisle. Hand and hand, sparks flying between us, my heart full of love. We walked down the aisle, Husband and Wife.

🥀

Up top Lissa's dress 🔼
Bottom her bridesmaids dresses 🔽

Up top Lissa's dress 🔼Bottom her bridesmaids dresses 🔽