Chapter 8

Rose POV

My shirt was just about to come off as my phone rang, I tore my lips from Jason's and climbed off of him. He pecked my forehead.

"Meet me in the bedroom" I nodded and he headed off, I answered the phone begging it to not be important.

"Rosemarie Hathaway?" Who the fuck.

"Yes?"

"Hello, this is Doctor Mark Lence from the ER department at Portlen General Health Hospital. I'm calling to let you know that we have a patient by the name of Dimitri Belikov, your his listed emergency contact" my heart dropped, what happened. "He's been in a accident and I think you should get down here," O dear God, you dumb idiot what did you do?

"Yes, yes. I'm on my way right now." I hung up and shoved my shoes on and ran out the door without telling Jason anything. I ran to my house and saw all the lights off. Christian must have taken the kids back with him. I jumped in the car and took off, leaving the grounds and speeding towards the hospital. Please let him be okay, as much as I thought I hated him I just couldn't. I still loved that man, and if I lost him for good. I couldn't bear it. I soon pulled into the hospital, leaving my car out front I ran into the ER and to the front desk. I was quickly escorted to his room.

"Roza?" His speech was slurred and as I got closer he reaked of vodka. You fucking dumbass. There was a big gash in his forehead now stitched up, his arms were cut up in various places. He had a neck brace on. I grabbed his face and looked him hard in his eyes.

"You dumb fuck! What did you try to do kill your self?" He winced, his scrunched face was so cute but I wasn't backing down.

"Ow Roza," he glanced at my hand and I gave his face one more squeeze before letting go. "I'm sorry, I was upset when I saw you go into Guardian Vickson's room, and I just couldn't anymore. I miss you Roza, your my one true love I'm sorry for everything I've ever done that hurt you! I'm so sorry" he shed a tear and her I go sobbing again.

"You big Russian dick! I love you and as much as I hate that sometimes I can't stop!" I threw my arms around him and he flinched but didn't say anything. He slowly wrapped his arms around me. The doctor came in and I unwrapped myself from him.

"Pretty nasty injuries but nothing too serious, the other car walked away with very minor scrapes and don't wish to press chargers or anything. We're keeping you here over night for observation, but after that you should be free to go" I shot him a death glare, another car was involved. "I'm gonna up your pain meds, that hangover in the morning is going to be killer. Talk more in the morning." The nurse came over to check his IVs and then her and the doctor both left.

"If you ever, and I mean ever drink and drive again I will personally hand you your ass comrade" he nodded and then started smiling. "What?" I asked.

"You called me comrade, God I've missed that" I laughed.

"Move your drunk ass over so I can sit, tomorrow we have some things to discuss" he scooted over and I snuggled in next to him. It felt so great to be in his arms again, I missed this man so much. I rested my head on his shoulder as he flipped the TV on. An old western movie was playing. I smiled up at him. That's my baby daddy.

🥀