five

Little bit of smut ;)))

John's POV

I wake up with Alex in my arms as I recall the events that had happened last night. I look at the sleeping, peaceful boy and everything feels right. Everything feels okay again.

I pick my phone up from the bedside drawer, and notice the time. 8:30. Ugghhh... I don't want to get up. Alex is so peaceful, and I know if I get up I'll wake him... I peck the top of his head, and squeeze him tightly. He lightly groans and shifts over to face me, fluttering open his eyes. His hair is messy and there are still tear stains on his cheeks from last night. Poor baby...

"Sorry baby boy, but I gotta' get up. I'll make breakfast, though, okay?" I flash a smile at him, and kiss the bridge of his nose. He scruches his face up, and pulls my face centimeters away from his. We stay like this for a while, just staring into each others eyes and just listening to each other breathe. I kiss his lips passionately, and get up. "Joohhnn, I want to snuugglee..." Alex whines and covers his obviously disappointed face with the blanket. "Don't worry, at least it's Friday. You can have all the cuddles you want this weekend; and more." He pulls his head out from under the covers, and I wink at him. He blushes, and get's out of bed. I seriously love him.

Alex's POV

I shove John playfully. "Shut up Laurens. Go make some breakfast." I kiss him roughly, and swing my arms around his neck. I'm about to move to his neck, when he pulls away. "Later, love." He winks again, and walks to the kitchenette.

I quickly change into one of John's white sweaters and a pair of maroon jeans. Kind of out of my style, but I don't mind. I walk into the bathroom, and spot the razor. I pick it up and throw it in the garbage. "Never again." I whisper under my breath.

After I brush my teeth, I see John over the stove cooking eggs. "Don't burn the dorm down, please." I tease him and throw my arms around his neck. "Whatever..." He mumbles and I smile against the crook of his neck.

Time skip because whatever--

I walk into history class and get in my seat. Of course with my luck, I'm greeted by a complete asshole; Thomas Jeffereson. "Hey shithead," I say as he walks over to me followed by James Maddison. "Hey James, doesn't this school have a no fags aloud rule?" Jeffereson says as he nudges Maddison. I shrug. "They seem to have an open policy for assholes, though, don't they?" I retaliate and smirk. I can see Jeffershit getting angrier by the second. "You're gonna' pay for that later, Hamilton." He scowls as he walks away. Class starts, and as always I take as many notes as possible.

Class ends, and I pack up my things. When I walk outside the classroom, I'm greeted with a straight sock to the jaw. I open my eyes to see Thomas Jefershit glaring at me. "I told you you would pay," he says as he hits me again, this time making me fall to the floor. He hits me a few more times before he and Maddison walk away. "Assholes..." I mutter as I get on my feet.

John's POV

I'm writing an essay for my English teacher when I see Alex stumble in with a bruise on his jaw. I rush to his side and pick him up, lying him on his bed. I kiss the bruise. "Baby, who did this to you? Are you okay? Do you need anything?" I say as I continue to panic. Alex chuckles. "Hi to you too." I look at him and my face gets serious. "It was Jefferson, wasn't it?" Alex looks away from me and grows a sorry expression. "I am going to hurt him so bad..." I scowl as I crawl in bed with Alex.

We cuddle for a while before we get a text message from The Crew. We both open our phones.

The Crew

andPEGGY: Hey, do you guys want to come over to our dorm room for a little party?? I'm bored af

eeELIZA: Middle sister approves this message.

HorseScrewer: Sure. Me and Laf can come.

I look at Alex and he shrugs with a beautuful smile.

TurtleBoi: Me and Alex will be there! What time?

Angggie: 6:30??

FavFightingFrenchfri: Oui oui!

It was only 5:00, so we still had and hour and a half. I look over my shoulder to see Alex smirking with lust in his eyes. "Remeber this morning when you said 'and more'?" He crawled on top of me. "Y-ye- ahhH" He kisses me deeply before I could answer.

He licks my bottom lip asking for entrance. I let him in, and I automatically get dominance. We pull away for a breath of air, and I flip him over so I'm on top. He leans up and whispers seductively in French.

I bite my lip, and kiss him again, this time on his jaw line. I plant a perfect row of kisses before I reach his neck. I suck on him leaving love bites on his collar bone before I find his spot. "aAHh! YES." He moans a little as I bite. When he moans I remember something.

I pull away and kiss his lips passionately. I grab his hair and tug a little bit, leaving him moaning even more. "JoHn, yES!" He moans silently as I pull away. I look at the time, and realize it's already 6:28.

"Baby, we gotta' go! It's already time." He pouts a little, but reluctantly gets up after me. We change our clothes (seeing as we kind of sweat in them), and I give him a kiss shirtless. He leans in and I pull away, teasing him. "UGH," he groans as I laugh at his neediness.

"Uhh, John?" He points to the hickeys I gave him. "Oh shit..." I whisper under my breath. I dig in my drawer until I find a turtle neck. He puts it on, and I smile. "Cutie." I smile at him, and he blushes in return.

When we both finish changing, I look at him seriously. "Hey, Alex? We should probably tell the crew about... Us." He looks at his feet, but looks up and nods. "Okay." We walk out the door hand in hand, and off towards the Schuyler sister's dorm we go.

A.N.

Hi guys! Thanks for putting up with me and my odd uploading schedule. I'm trying to make actual good chapters for you all, and not just half-ass them. Hope you enjoyed ;))). (AGH1!1!11!!! my back hurts from slouching over my laptop) Bye loves.

-E ;)

1145 words (HOLY SHIT)