seventeen ;)

Nasty shit/smut I guess

John's POV

"Hey, that's not fair!" Peggy screeches when she looses at beer pong. Alex had jumped on the table and put the ball in Peg's cup mid-air. "HA! Serves you right," an already wasted Angelica yells. I sit on the couch with my beer resting on the table. Alex giddily skips over to me and sits on my lap.

I watch as Peggy drinks the beer as the sister and her girlfriend chant, "Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug!" Alex giggles and rests his head on my shoulder. "You're drunk, aren't you?" I ask. He shakes his head. "Nope. But those two are," He motions to Lafayette sitting on Hercules's lap as they make out. "Eeww... Guys, get a room!" I shout. Laf looks up and gives us the middle finger. Herc mouths out, "sorry.." before it starts again.

This whole thing goes on for a while before Alex starts to bite my ear. "Babe, Not now..." I whisper-yell. "Shh... don't worry about it." He says as he continues to tease me. I begin to feel him grind a little on my lap. I let out a gasp before grabbing his waist forcing him to stop. He groans and gets off my lap. "You're no fun..." he says as he grabs another drink.

Maria walks over to me and wiggles her eyebrows before sitting next to me. "Quite a fiery one you got their, eh?" She says before taking a sip of her wine. (Jesus, that sounds like a bitch,) I nod. "Yep. I'm pretty lucky." Maria bites her lip and looks at Alex. "Damn right. Better take care of that one before someone takes him." I'm baffled. "Excuse me?" She just shrugs before taking another sip. "Just saying," she finishes before getting up and heading over to Peggy and the sisters. What the fuck was that?

Time skip-

Maria's POV

The party ends and people leave. I take one last glance at Alex and wink at him. I hope he's at least bi. He blushes are scurries over to John.

I shut the door and walk to my dorm. I actually got really lucky this year because I don't have a dorm mate. His name was Charles Lee, but he dropped out early.

Nasty-ass smut ahead-

I get inside and lock the door. I walk into my room and remember what I saw Alex doing earlier. I feel myself start to get wet. I guess it's that time then. I walk over to my dresser and pull out a dildo and some lube. I know it's wrong. I know I have a girlfriend. I know he's already taken. It's just so hard! I want him to be mine.

I strip off my clothes and start to rub my *cough* pussy. I let out a squeak and apply more more pressure. I feel myself start to get even more turned on, so I squirt a little lube in my hand and gently insert two fingers into my pussy. "Ahh..." I quietly moan. I begin to slowly move my fingers in and out. I quicken the pace and start to sweat. I take my other hand and massage my breast.

I start to moan even louder until I remember my dildo. I take my fingers out and grab the toy. I suck on it a little so it's wet, and place it on a chair. I ease myself onto it, and moan loudly. I begin to bounce fast onto it and rub both my nipples. I move one hand down to my clit and start to make large circles surrounding it. "Ah! Ah! A-Alex!" I moan out his name and all of a sudden I scream. I find my G-spot and keep hitting there. I feel the pit in my stomach start to fill and I cum onto the dildo. "AAH!" I lean back onto the chair while my pussy throbs.

I stand up and clean everything. I take a shower and place the lube and the toy back into the drawer. I pull up the covers and fall asleep thinking about how I'm gonna get this boy.

A.N.

JESUS CHRIST I NEED TO READ THE BIBLE AND NOT FANFICS. Sorry I took so long to upload, but one question; should I make the next chapter a smut too??? I might do one with Alex and John again. (Yay, more kinky shit!) anyway, bye guys!

-E

746 words