twelve

Alex's POV

I wake up to being held by John's strong arms. I listen to him snore peacefully for a while before remembering that it's a Monday. I boop his nose and attempt to wake him up.

I decide to tease him by getting on top of him. I lean close to him and whisper in his ear. "Wake up, Daddy..." He opens his eyes and smirks. "God, you're sexy." He kisses my cheek before sitting up.

I puff out my cheeks and he laughs gently. "You know just how to wake me up, don't you?" He kisses me again but this time nicer and on the lips. God, I love his morning voice. It's low and husky, just like his se- actually? Never mind. Author-Chan wouldn't like that.

I get off of him and we both get dressed for the day. John goes to make coffee for the both of us while I make two bowls of cereal. It's kind of odd how close we've come these past two months.

What month is it? Oh, October! Wait, JOHN'S BIRTHDAY! I forgot! How could I forget my own boyfriend's birthday?! I quickly check my phone for the date, and realize I still have two weeks left. I can work with that.

John walks to the table and sets down our coffee. He looks at me and smirks. "Ugh, I can't wait for later. I already feel like I'm gonna' fu-" all of a sudden there's a loud knock at the door. He sighs. "Hmm. Perfect timing..." he says sarcastically. He strolls to the front door to see Lafayette and Hercules smiling like idiots.

"Wow, what got into you guys?" I ask, still slightly blushing from what John had begun to say earlier. Lafayette is beaming. "Ya' know how me and Herc have been dating for a while...?" John's eyes move up to Hercules as if saying, 'DID YOU PREPOSE?!' He shakes his head no and speaks. "I gave him a promise ring and now he's acting like a complete weirdo," he says matter-a-fact-ly. I run up to Laf and hug him tightly and whisper in his ear, "He's a keeper." He smile and I wink.

Time skip brought to you by loveeee—

I get to class and walk up to Washingmachine's desk and plop the stack of papers on his desk. "39 pages." His eyes widen. "Alex, you know the minimum was 4 pages, eight?" I nod my head and rub the back of my neck embarrassed. He sighs. "Guess I'm grading 39 pages from you tonight..."
The whole class laughs as I walk back to my seat.

What they don't understand is that I have to be an overachiever. That's howI got here, and that's how I'll stay. I sit in The front of the class and take notes for later essays.

Class ends, and just like usual I'm greeted by the smug face of Thomas Jefferson. I can't say he's ugly, because he really isn't. He almost has the same exact physique as Lafayette. It's honestly weird... I continue to ignore him by packing up my stuff and walking out of the classroom. "Tsk, you're probably just scared of me by now. Why don't you go back and cry to your stupid boyfriend." I snap around and punch him in the face. "Do not talk about John like that," I say as I walk away. Those assholes can go fuck themselves. (while I go fuck John...)

A.N.

Honhonhon... you must wait for the next chapter for smut... I actually really enjoy writing it (in a non-weird way). Hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it! Comment or DM me some suggestions for the story. Thanks for reading love! Bye!

-E

633 words