ten

John's POV

I storm out the dorm and head to Peggy's. Her sisters are out today, so I know I won't be bothered there. By the time across to the girl's dorms my eyes are blurry with tears. I get to her dorm and bang on the door. She opens the door and her face turns scared when she sees me.

"Honey, are you okay? What happened? Was it Alexander? What did he do?!" She frantically ushers me in and lets me lay down on her couch. I sniffle up the courage to tell her what happened, and as I tell her her face becomes sadder and sadder.

"Oh sweety..." She scoots closer to me and I begin to bawl. I lay my head on her lap and she gently strokes my hair. "Shhh... It's okay..." She calms me down, and this moment starts to remind me of Alexander and the storm. I miss him so much, but why did he do that?

Alex's POV

I get to to Lafayette and Hercules's room and hold my hand above the door. Will the be mad at me? Should I knock? I consider walking away, but I finally summon the guts to knock on the door.

Laf answers. "Mon ami, how are you? Why do you look so sad?" He grabs my elbow and sets me on the couch. I feel myself about to tear up and Herc comes in the room. "I really need a mom friend right now," I chuckle and he sits on the other side of me.

I confess what happened and Herc gives a sympathetic nod. "Alex, you can get through this. I really think you need to apologize to John formally for what you did, though." He puts his arm around my shoulder and Laf does the same thing.

All of a sudden, Lafayette pops his head up and pulls off my shoulder. He gasps. "A date! When Hercules and I get in fights he always sets up a small date to apologize. You have to!" Laf beams about his idea, and I think it might work. I get the perfect thought. "Mes amis, thank you so much! I just got the perfect idea! Bye!" I get up and dart out to the park. Let's hope this works.

A.N.

Hi! SOSOSO sorry for no updates! School has been really busy recently. I'm probably gonna start updating at least three times a week. Okay? Sorry for the short chapter, hu too. Next one will be better. I promise! Bye loves!

-E

426 words