thirteen ;)

SMUT WARNING: REALLY FUCKING KINKY-

Alex's POV

I quickly walk to John and I's dorm room, anticipating what would happen when I got there. I slam open the door in exhaustion from running to be greeted by his beautiful face. "Wow, someone's in a rush for something..." he says seductively.

I sigh. "Ugh, please just fuck me right now..." he laughs and walks up to me. He whispers into the crook of my neck, causing me to shiver in delight. "There's a few new things I've been wanting to try," he says before gently biting my ear lobe.

He begins to kiss my lips and sucks on my bottom lip asking for entrance. I let him in, and I decide to play with him a little. I rub against his tongue with mine, and he smirks into the passionate kiss. I rub my growing bulge on his, wanting friction. He moans a little into my mouth.

"Hey baby, lets move this to the bedroom." We walk to his bed as he sets me down on it. He kisses my neck as I moan a little.

"J-John..." he suddenly stops and breathes his words sternly. "Don't call me that, baby boy. What's my name?" I blush a little and look him straight in the eyes. "Daddy... please fuck me..." I feel embarrassed, but I enjoy it. I can tell he does, too. He leans down and whispers in my ear. "Whatever you say, my dear."

He walks to his drawer and pulls out a box. "There's something new I've been wanting to try." He puts the box down next to me and takes off our pants and shirts. I watch as he opens the box with his long and delicate fingers. Inside I see a blindfold, rope, and a vibrator. Shit, this'll be a fun night...

He bonds my hands together and sets me on his knees in front of him. "Suck." I do as I'm told, and he lowly groans. "Oh baby girl, you do it so well..." I lick his tip and make small swirls all around his length. I take him into my mouth and bob my head at a steady pace. He grabs my hair. "Oh baby, suck my dick like the little slut you are... faster..." I go fast and hard as he moans loud profanities. I deep throat him for at least 4 minutes before he warns me. "Alex... I'm about... to c-cu," all of a sudden he cums in my mouth. I swallow it all, and he pulls out.

He picks me up and lays me on the bed. "Baby girl, I love you so much..." He ties the blindfold around my eyes and I hear shuffling. I hear vibrating noises and prepare my self.

He licks my tip quickly as a tease, and places the vibrator on top of my member. I buck my hips up and beg John to stop. "OH DADDY! NO STOP!" I yell. He grabs my ass and squeezes. "No yelling or else the neighbors will hear us," he whispers seductively.

"D-Daddy... can I cum y-yet?" I beg. He puts his hands on my nipples and begins to play with them. "Not yet, baby. Don't cum and I'll reward you by fucking you so hard you can barely walk for a week. Sound good?" I nod my head yes and bite my lip.

About a minute later he pulls the vibrator off. He rips off my blindfold and touches my sensitive tip. "Thank you, Daddy..." I say tiredly. He says nothing and kisses my neck again. He props himself over me with his elbows and continues kissing me.

"Baby, do you want me to stretch you?" I nod my head. "Please, Daddy." John puts two fingers in my mouth and I suck on them to get them as wet as possible. He pulls them out and flips me over. "Ready?" I nod again, and I feel something enter me. I wince in pain as he pumps his fingers in and out. Soon the pain turns to pleasure. "OH D-DADDY!" I moan loudly. He pulls his fingers out and I groan from the lack of friction. Then, I get an idea.

I flip him over so he's on the bottom and I slowly lower myself down on him. I stare him in the eyes as I slowly bounce. "Uhh... it f-feels so goo- OH YEAH RIGHT THERE!!" I'm cut off when he starts thrusting up hitting my G-spot. "What do you want, baby girl? Hmm?" He angles himself and purposely misses. "DADDY I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME AND HIT MY G-SPOT HARDER!"

He smirks and flips us over. "Then I'm being in charge," he growls. He begins thrusting at almost inhuman speeds, hitting the spot every time.

"OH MY GOD DADDY IM GONNA' CUM!" I almost scream. He reaches over and begins to jack me off at the same time. "Uhhhg... me.. too..." I feel myself getting really close. "OH MY GOD JESUS CHRIST DADDY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AHH!!" I yell as I cum on the bed and myself. "OH, BABY! I LOVE YOU," he yells as well as he cums inside me.

He pulls out of me and lays down next to me. "Oh my god..." he almost breathes out. I snuggle up next to him and burrow my face in his chest. "We needed that," I almost whisper into his abs. He wraps his arm around me and whispers, "We're going to need baths..." I snicker. "Can I join you..?" He sighs. "Why not..." and with that, we got up and took a shower before cleaning up the sheets and going to bed.

A.N.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST IM GOING TO HELL. That was kinky as shit. I'm so sorry for this chapter. When I have a smut chapter, I'll mark it with a winky face. I'm trying, okay?! Haha, anyway, hope you enjoyed it you nasty sinners... jk. Bye loves!

-The kinky bastard who wrote this-

1011 words