3. Coffee

When Beca couldn't see Chloe anymore she opened her hand. And there it was, the piece of paper with Chloe's number one it. She couldn't get the smile of her face. She grapped her Phone and she added Chloe's number to her list of contacts. She didn't knew if she should text her right away or wait. So she went to Stacie. ''Chloe gave me her number'' Beca smiled. ''ahh that's so nice Beca'' Stacie answered. ''Should I text her?'' Beca asked. ''No, you know you should at least wait three days, Beca'' Stacie took a sip from her drink. ''yeah, you're probably right'' but Beca still doubted.

Beca couldn't wait, she liked the redhead way too much. She decided to wait till she was home though.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chloe and Aubrey had gotten home, Aubrey went straight to bed because she was tired. Chloe wasn't that tired yet so she watched some tv before she went to bed. She was watching her favorite serie, Gossip Girl, when the episode had ended she went  to her room where her Phone was charging. She brushed her teeth, put her pajamas on and went into bed. Chloe tossed and turnt for a while, but she couldn't sleep. So she checked her Phone that was next to her on the nightstand. She scrolled through her Insta feed for a while, but then a new message popped up. It was from a new number. Beca?, she thought. Her eyes immediatly lit up, she almost dropped her Phone case of her excitement. The message was indeed from Beca.

Hi, I had fun tonight! x B

Chloe added the number immediatly to her contacts and began to write a message back. On Chloe's Phone:
Beca: Hi, I had fun tonight!x B

Chloe: Hey, I had fun too, it was really nice to see you again ☺️

Beca: wow, didn't expect you would still be up, it's pretty late

Chloe: yeah, I was watching some Netflix

Beca: Oh you like watching Netflix?

Chloe: yes, definitely. I am obsessed 😉

Beca: What did you watch?

Chloe: Gossip Girl

Beca: Oh, not really my thing hahaha😅

Chloe: hahaha no I didn't really think so. What do you like to watch?

Beca: I am more into Orphan Black or game of thrones. More action stuff.

Chloe: oh, I like those too actually , especially Game of Thrones

Beca: really? that is surprising

Chloe: well I am full of surprises 😏

Beca: it is getting pretty late, so if I am bothering you just say something☺️

Chloe: you could never bother me😊

Beca: 😌😊

Chloe and Beca talked and talked until deep in the night.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chloe woke up with a joyful feeling and went to make beakfrast. She even made some breakfast for Aubrey. When Aubrey walked in the kitchen she frowned at Chloe. ''Somebody is excited today, what's going on?'' Aubrey said while taking a seat at the table. ''I texted with Beca all night'' Chloe smirked. ''Until like three'' she added. ''So things are going great, huh?'' the blonde looked up to Chloe. ''Yes, pretty great'' Chloe smiled. 

The redheads Phone lit up, new message from Beca it said on the screen. Chloe opened it ''What are you doing today?'' it said. Chloe tried not to jump from excitement, the blonde was watching her, but she knew where Beca was going with this, or at least she hoped so. ''Not much'' she answerd. She got a reply within seconds, ''You wanna grap some coffee?'' Beca texted and Chloe answered with ''yes, meet in 20 min at the coffee shop near the flower store ?''. ''Yes great, see you in 20'' is what Chloe got back when she was walking into the bathroom to take a shower. She had only 10 minutes to get ready since she needed also 10 minutes to go to the coffee place. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beca was standing outside of the coffee shop wondering if she should go in or wait outside. She decided to go, but not order just yet. Meanwhile Chloe was rushing and she was late obviously. She had taken way too long to find an outfit. She was just a minute away.

It was pretty busy at the coffee place so Beca didn't have many options to choose from. She had the choice between a couch and a small table with two chairs. At first she thought to chose the couch, because that is comfy. But she changed her mind, the table with chairs seemed better, because then they could sit facing each other. She sat down at the table and sat on her Phone waiting for Chloe.

Chloe had finally arrived at the coffee shop, she saw Beca through the window. She stopped walking as she admired the brunette scrollling through her Phone for a second. Beca looked up and saw Chloe standing in front of the window, she smiled. Chloe came inside and sat down on the chair that was waitting for her.

''Hey'' Chloe giggled. ''Hi'' Beca anserwed. ''Nice, to meet you when we are both sober'' Chloe winked, Beca laughed. After that joke the awkwardness went slowly away and girls were getting really comfortable talking to each other. They had been talking for hours, getting to know each other. It was already noon so they decided to have lunch together too. Beca ordered a classic sandwich with cheese and Chloe got some soup with a few pieces of bread. Once they were done eating, Chloe went to the bathroom.

Chloe came back from the bathroom and sat on here chair again. Only this time she excidently sat a little closer to Beca and there legs touched. An electric shock went through the both of their bodies, they didn't move their legs though. They both acted like nothing was going on, but on the inside they were freaking out. They continued talking but never moved their legs. So they sat there, legs touching and talking like nothing was wrong in the world.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After coffee and lunch they went back to the Beca's dorm room at Barden University. She shared her dorm with Stacie. Most dorm rooms were not that big, but since Beca's dad worked as a professor there she had gotten a bigger one. Her bedroom was even separated from Stacie's. Once they got there they said hi to Stacie and went into Beca's room.

''So you wanna watch a serie or something, since you like those?'' Beca asked. Chloe nodded as she was looking around in Beca's room. She got to some young photos of the brunette and she smirked a little. "You are such an adorable kid and so small ahh" When Beca noticed that Chloe was watching those pictures she quickly hid them and laughed awkwardly. ''I will grab some food and drinks, make your self comfortable, I'll be back in a minute'' the short girl said. So the redhead went to lay down on Beca's bed since there was no couch and she put the laptop on. She clicked on Netflix and went looking for a film for them to watch.

Beca came back with some chips and some ice tea. ''I got you an ice tea but I can give you beer or something else if you want'' she said to Chloe who was already lying down on the bed. ''No, ice tea is okay, I wanna remember everything'' she winked and gave Beca a little smile. Beca smiled back and went to lay down next to the redhead.

Chloe had put on Twilight, Beca didn't really love it, but with Chloe by her side she would watch anything. About 20 minutes into the movie Chloe grabbed some chips after she ate them up she laid her hand down. Her hand touched Beca's hand, Chloe doubted for a moment but then she put her fear aside and grabbed Beca's hand, not just touching but holding it completely. Beca was taken a bit by surprise, but she liked it and tried to hide her smile from the redhead. The redhead on the other head turn around and was now facing Beca. The short girl turnt also and they were now face to face. As there hands were playing with each other Chloe began to speak. 'I really like you Beca' She softly smiled. Beca took the words in and admired Chloe. 'I really like you too' and Beca leaned in for a kiss. Beca kissed Chloe softly on the lips and then got back in her Original position. Beca was waiting for a reaction from the redhead. The redhead didn't wait long to give her one and kissed her back. Chloe smirked into the kiss and placed her hands on Beca's thighs carefully, not to cross any boundaries just yet...