9. Christmas

(Watch out: sexual content, I feel kind of weird about writing this so I probably won't do it again)
Chloe woke up and she saw Beca sleeping which was the cutest little thing she had ever seen. The short girl was curled up like a little ball. She was so adorable sleeping and Chloe was gazing at the sight in front of her. She decided to go downstairs and help her mom with breakfast. She tried to leave the bed as quiet as she could, hoping not to wake Beca.

Chloe grabbed her bathrobe and walked downstairs to the kitchen.

''Good morning mom'' Chloe gave her mother a kiss on the cheek.

''Good morning darling, is Beca still a sleep?''

''Yes, I will wake her when breakfast is ready. I just thought I would come and help you'' Chloe smiled.

''Ahh, my little girl, Always so sweet and helpful. You know, honey, that girl of yours. She is amazing and I can see that she makes you happy. She is a little grumpy sometimes and wears way too much eyeliner'' Chloe chuckled after hearing her mother say that.

''But I am glad you have found someone, I am so happy for you'' Cindy smiled sweet and soft.

''Thanks mom and the eyeliner I am working on'' Chloe winked and that comment made her mom laugh. She knew it was a total 'Chloe' thing to say and she couldn't do anything else than to laugh along. Things were starting to look up for the redhead and she couldn't be more happy about it.

''When is my big brother arriving?'' Chloe asked her mom wondering when or if her brother would come this year. He was usually out of the country, because he travels a lot. He is barely home and she really misses him.

''Caleb should arrive around noon, honey''

''really, he is coming. I am so excited I really miss him.'' Chloe saw her mom misses him too so she quickly changed the subject. ''So I will make the eggs and you will bake some bread?'' Chloe said and her mother nodded, they started to make breakfast for the three of them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beca woke up. She turnt around expecting to see the gorgeous redhead, but she wasn't there. The spot next to her was empty. Beca guessed Chloe was already downstairs so she decided to take a quick shower.

Chloe came upstairs and heart the shower run. She knocked on the bathroom door. ''Beca?''

But the shorty didn't hear anything. She was singing in the shower. A few thoughts ran through Chloe's mind. She could join Beca in the shower, she chuckled thinking of the scene in her head. She decided to wait though, she wanted their first time to be special. She went to open her suitcase and pick out an outfit for her to wear that day. She thought Beca would be done in a few minutes.

After half an hour Beca came out of the shower. She found the redhead sitting on top of the bed, scrolling through her Phone. Chloe looked up. ''Finally! You take really long showers, I have been waiting for half an hour Beca, half an hour!''

Beca laught at the site of Chloe. ''You could have joined me, Red'' Beca smirked.

''I would lie of I said that didn't cross my mind'' Chloe smirked back.

''So why didn't you?''

''I just want our first time to be ... well special you know.'' the redhead got a bit shy and tried not to look at Beca.

''Such a dirty mind, red'' Beca tried to tease. She saw Chloe was serious and quickly went to sit beside her on the bed.

Chloe still didn't look up so the brunette moved closer. ''I want it to be special too'' Beca whispered in Chloe's ear.