13. Scars

Three weeks have passed since 'The Tacobell Incident'. Chloe and Beca haven't seen each other since. Chloe has started dating Jesse. She doesn't like him, she doesn't like him at all even though he is a nice guy. She is afraid her father will hurt Beca and she will make sure that he doesn't. If dating Jesse is was it takes, that is what she will do. Meanwhile Beca thinks Chloe has moved on while she feels like shit.

Knock knock. "Chloe? Are you done? Jesse is waiting for you in the livingroom." Aubrey was knocking at the bathroom door of their appartment. Chloe was getting ready for her date with Jesse or so Aubrey thought. Chloe had actually forgotten about their date.

"Aubrey shit I forgot. Will you please entertain Jesse while I go change quickly?" Chloe opened the door far enough for only her head to put through.

Aubrey raised her brow. "What have you been doing all this time if you weren't getting ready?"

Chloe didn't know what to say, she didn't wanna ly about what she was doing, but she also couldn't really tell Aubrey, because she would freak out. "I was just shaving" Chloe answered as it was the first thing that came to her mind.

"Oh, special night planned?" Aubrey winked. "Yes, now quickly go and occupy Jesse!" Chloe seemed stressed, but Aubrey followed her orders.

Chloe wasn't getting ready for a 'special night' with Jesse. In fact they have never even had a 'special night'. Chloe didn't want too, but nobody needed to know that. They better think she was shaving than knowing what she was really doing.

Chloe quickly went to change into some other clothes and didn't even bother to put on some extra make up. She was wearing a cute skirt with a top with long sleeves. When she was done she went into the living room where Aubrey was occupying Jesse. They were laughing when she came into the room. They actually look really cute together is what Chloe thought. Aubrey and Jesse would be perfect for eachother, but she was with Jesse.

"Hey, Chloe? You ready?" Jesse asked as he popped Chloe's bubble of thoughts. "What are you thinking about?"

"Nothing" Chloe responded quickly.

"Okay, you sure you want to wear a shirt with long sleeves? It is pretty hot out."

"No, I'm fine." Chloe answered a bit blunt.

"Okay then, let's go" Jesse walked to the door and they left.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Don't look but there is a hot chick looking your way" Stacie said to Beca.

"What!? Where!? describe her to me."

"She is taller than you" Stacie joked.

"Well that is totally not helpful at all! Literally everyone is taller than me!" Beca pinched Stacie and laughed a little.

"OMG, did BECA EFFIN MITCHELL just quote gossip girl?" Stacie's mouth fell open and started to laugh at Beca. Beca put her hands infront of her eyes, she totally did.

"That redhead really got to you huh"

"I need a drink" Beca tried to avoid the 'redhead' topic. "Well than a drink you will get" Stacie walked to the bar to get a drink for her and her bestfriend.

When Stacie got back the hot girl who was checking out Beca earlier was now sitting in her spot. The hot chick was sitting at the table with Beca and thinks seemed to be going well.

"Hi, I'm Stacie, Beca's bestfriend" Stacie put down their drinks and went to sit next to Beca.

"Hi, I'm Lucy. Nice to meet you." Lucy smiled, but quickly looked back at Beca again. They continued talking with the three of them untill Lucy went to the restroom.