4. Distance

Beca and Chloe were making out in Beca's bed. Chloe had managed to pause the film in between so it was silent in the room. Except for the kissingsounds and moans the girls let escape. Chloe kissed Beca and slipt her tongue into the brunette's mouth. Beca was gently putting her hands underneed Chloe's shirt. Chloe was now in Beca's neck and giving her a hickey. A moan escaped from Beca and Chloe smirked and reconnected their lip s again, she bit on the brunette's bottom lip and again a moan escaped, this time Beca was louder. Just as Beca began to unclip the redhead's bra, someone knocked on the front door.

''NO, not now'' Beca said she jumped up and looked at Chloe. ''we don't have to open, you know'' Chloe pulled Beca back and kissed her.

''Hello, it's me, Beca?'' Stacie knocked again.

''Shit, it's Stacie, my roommate. I have to open'' Beca gave Chloe an apologetic expression. ''It's okay, we will continue an other time'' Chloe winked. Beca walked up to the door, she looked at Chloe and then ran back. ''What are you doing weirdo?'' the redhead frowned. ''I'm making sure you look amazing when I introduce you'' Beca said while adjusting Chloe's shirt so she looked nice and clean again. ''Well, thank you '' Chloe smiled. Beca walked up to the door and opened it.

'Hey, I'm sorry, I forgot my key'' Stacie said while walking in. ''I did some groceries though'' Stacie smirked. ''It's alright, don't worry about it'' Beca said and she walked back into the direction of her room. ''You're in a good mood. Usually when I forget my key you aren't so happy about it'' Stacie raised her eyebrows. ''That's probably, because I am in a good mood'' Beca smiled. ''And why is that?'' Stacie asked. ''Well'' is all Beca said as she pulled Chloe from her room.
''I get it now, haha. It is nice to meet you again, Chloe was it?'' Stacie laughed.

''Yes and you are Stacie, right?'' Chloe said as she placed her arm around the short girl.

''What were you guys doing?'' Stacie asked. ''Just watching a movie'' Beca said, she looked at Chloe and they both burst out into laugther. Stacie raised her brows again and laughed a bit as she was understanding what had happend before she came home. ''Well maybe I should leave you to your movie then'' Stacie went to the kitchen to unpack the groceries.

''I think I better go, before thinks escalate around her'' Chloe scoffed. ''No, I don't want you to go'' the brunette whined and grabbed Chloe by her waist. ''I don't want to go either, but Aubrey is probably wondering where I am. After all, I was only going to get some coffee'' Chloe scoffed again and a little smile appeared on her face. ''You're probably right, I hate that you're right'' Beca grabbed Chloe's coat and gave it to her as they walked to the door. ''Will you text me ?'' Beca asked shyly looking to the ground. ''Of course'' Chloe winked, she gave Beca soft kiss on the lips and left.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chloe had gone home and when Beca turnt after closing the door Stacie was standing right in front of her. Beca jumped up, ''Shit, Stacie''. Stacie just smiled at Beca. ''I'm so happy for you'' she smirked.

Beca smiled back carefully. Stacie saw the change on Beca's face and sat down next to her. ''You are happy, right Beca?'' she asked. ''Yeah, I guess,.. I don't know'' Beca looked down. ''Beca, what is going on? She has just left a minute ago and you were all happy and now you're acting weird'' Stacie said carefully. ''Yes and I was ... am very happy, but I just feel like Everything is just going so fast'' Beca looked at Stacie this time.

Stacie could see the fear in her eyes, the fear of commitment. Something Beca has been struggling with as long as she knows her. Everytime she liked a girl, she cut it off within two weeks. She never let the girl get to her, she made sure she never cared too much. This time was different though, Stacie saw that Beca was falling in love with this girl. That is exactly what Beca is scared off. Stacie knows she needs to make sure this does work out.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chloe walked in the kitchen, ''Aubrey, I'm home'' she yelled. Aubrey came out of her room. ''Where have you been, you have been gone all day'' She said irritated. ''Uhm, I was with Beca'' she said quietly, but Aubrey heard her. Aubrey knew the redhead really liked this girl, so she tried to be supportive. ''That's nice, did you have fun?'' she asked. ''Yeah'' Chloe smiled.