7. Home

Beca's heart was raising. Was this real? Was Chloe Beale saying she wanted her? How could she, she was just this weird girl, sarcastic, closed and wears way too much black eyeliner. 

''What are you thinking about?'' 

Beca got pulled back to reality. Her hands together with Chloe's. ''I just  can't believe it, do you really want to?' 

'Yes, Beca. I mean it, I really do. Do you think we can start over, forget about the past, also about what happend tonight' Chloe looked questionably at Beca. 

Beca nodded. ''Well come here then you weirdo'' Chloe pulled Beca in a hug. Beca took it all in, the smell of her hair, her perfume. She felt it again. That weird feeling she felt the first time she layed eyes on the beautiful redhead. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few weeks have passed. Beca and Chloe have talked about their issues and worked them out. They have been seeing each other almost everyday of the week. At first they took it slow, because they wanted to do it right this time, but soon they were hanging out almost everyday. 

It was Tuesday, Beca was at school. She had an English lecture, she usually liked those. Her father who is a professor  gives the subject English. So she has grown up, having to like English, she didn't want to, she didn't want to be like her father. After a while she realised there was no point at fighting it, she had gotten the gene from her dad and she really loved English. 

Today she wasn't in the mood for a lecture. She knew she would see Chloe after it so she couldn't wait to get outta there. 

she kept checking her watch, her Phone, but the time just didn't seem to pass. 

Half an hour later...

Finally, it was time and the lecture was over. Beca grabbed her things and left. She went straight home to wait for Chloe. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''Hey dear, what is wrong'' Chloe said to a little girl on the courtyard. 

Chloe was a kindergarden teacher at a little school just outside LA. She really loved working with kids. Chloe has always been a person to help others and she loved kids. So this was her dream job. She worked at a little school that was low on money, but she really loved her job and the kids there. She did had the dream to go a little higher and maybe become a high school teacher. She would have to go back to school for that, so for now she would stay at kindergarten. 

''I can't find my mommy'' the little girl answered. The redhead recognised the girl, she was in the other class for 5 year olds. 

She looked at her watch, she should really get going or Beca would be waiting for her. But she couldn't just let this girl alone, Beca would understand.

''oh darling, I will help you. Why don't you start with telling me your name?'' the redhead said softly and the girl smiled back at her. ''My name is Emily, Emily Junk''

''Okay, did you come with the car this morning?'' the girl nodded at Chloe. The redhead held out her hand, Emily grabbed it gladly and they walked to the parking spots together. 

Emily's mother was calling with someone and as soon as Emily saw her mom she ran towards her. ''Mommy!''

''Yeah, I have to go. Thank you I will call you later'' Emily's mom put the Phone in her pocket. ''Hi, darling. Did you have fun today?'' Emily was happily nodding along and started  to tell about her day with a lot of enthousiasm.