Chapter 8

Harry's P.O.V

I sighed as I woke up and saw I wasn't home. I looked around and saw a still passed out Louis holding onto me. I went wide eyed making sure i had all my clothing and tired tog et out of his grip but i couldn't. Oh god my mom is gonna kill me! I work today in a half an hour. I sighed as i finally slipped through Louis grip not noticing i woke him up and passed around the room tyring to find my glasses that had been taken off at some point probably while i was alseep and finally left once i found them not saying a word to Louis at all.

Louis' P.O.V

I woke up to Harry sneaking out of my hold on him and looked at him as he franticlly looked for his glasses. I opened my mouth to speak but he had slammed the door. Great just fucking great. I wonder what happend last night? I got up and groaned and got some advil and water and went downstairs to find Zayn and Niall passed out together on the couch. I shook my head and saw something beside Zayn and I picked up the little baggy of dissolvable tablets that read for Louis. Oh my god! That fucking asshole! He drugged me! Oh god what did I do to poor Harry?! I groaned and got my phone and tried calling him but he didn't pikc up to threw the bag at Zayn agravated which woke Niall suprisingly.

"You know i was against it. he even told Harry to leave last night but he didn't. Harry was really worried about you. I had to convince Zayn to night throw him out of the party and to just go back here...."

"Thanks Ni but i thought that you and Zayn didn't like nerd nor gays and thats why you talk about them"

"Hmm i only do it for the same reason as you. To keep my reputation up. I'm not straight. I'm as straight as Harry's hair for godsakes. Thats why i convinced him to let you and Harry be. I told Harry that i would bring you to his work when you woke up so you guys could talk. He woke me up when he left so we just talked and i said sorry."

I smiled knowing i wasn't alone and i could atleast confid my secrets with Niall and nodded.

"come on let's go see him i need to talk to him."

Niall nodded and we walked to his car leaveing a snoring Zayn behind. I sighed as a few minutes larter we pulled up to the bakery and i went in and saw a head full of curls that were slicked back like he normally would have them taking orders, I smiled and waved at him and he smiled back and looked at an older woman pleadingly. She laughed and waved him off and began taking orders as he took off his apron and walked over.

"Hi..."

"Hey.."

I looked down awkwardly and so did he until Niall cleared his throat.

"Look Harry Zayn drugged Louis last night. He wasn't himself and it wasn't himself."

I looked at Harry to gauge his reaction and made a omph sound as he hugged me.

"Thank god your ok! I was do worried about you last night. Why would Zayn even do that to you!"

I sighed and said "I don't know. He is probably just mad or something."

I then noticed something in Harry's eyes like he wanted to sk me something but he was to afraid.

"Is there something you wanna ask me Haz?"

"Well uh last night um Zayn had said something about a bet.... What is that about?"

I looked at Niall who gave me a 'don't tell him yet' look. I sighedand looked at Harry.

"Look Haz it was a bet on who could get someone in there bed first and I didn't even wanna do it.  Zayn was just being a dick."

I felt a pang of guilt as i talked. God i hate lieing to Harry. This is horrible, why did i even do this in the first place? How could i be stupid enough to agree to this stupid bet. I looked at Harry hoping he would buy it and apprently he did since he nodded.

" It's Lou i'm just happy i know the truth.... um could I maybe get you something to eat? I know you probably haven't eaten yet."

I nodded and smiled as he walked off behind the counter and behind some door. I looked at Niall who gave me a sympathetic look and sighed.

"Ni this sucks I mean he is just so inocent and I actualy feel guilty doing this."

"I know Lou it's ok you only have around two weeks in a half and the bet is down and you would have won. I know Zayn won't accept you  if you still wanna date Harry but we can talk to him. But to be honest i wish we could have that talk sooner becuase i found out some guy likes me and i can't even do anything becuase i will be kicke dout of the group. He is a really nice guy, his name is Liam or something like that."

As he finished talking i saw Harry come out with three plates and set them down.

"I got you one to Niall i figured you haven't eaten and plus you eat everything anyway." He smiled as he talked and sighed

"Thanks Harry."

"Your welcome.. but uh I couldn't help but over hear that Liam likes you."

"Uh yeah you know him?"

"Yeah he is my best friend actually. He is the one that has been protecting me from bullies but ever since Louis come along he doesn't have to."

I saw NIall nod as they talked more i wondered. How long could I keep this up with all the guilt that it brings to my poor Harry. Well only time can tell.