Chapter 14

Harry's P.O.V

I woke up and looked around but I didn't see Louis. I then saw a note on the other pillow beside me in a messy hand writing.

'Hey Hazzabear,

I had to go out for a bit so breakfast is waiting downstairs for you. I also made sure that your mum knew what the doctor said so no need to go through that. Oh! And also i have a nice suprise for you tonight ok. So be ready by like 8 tonight and dress nicely. Well see you soon bye babe!

                                                                                                        Sincerly your loving boyfriend, Louis.'

I smiled and put the note down. I slowly got out of bed so I didn't hurt myself but of course I don't have that luck. I ended up sitting up to fast and hurting my ribs and whimpered out in pain wishing Louis was here to help me. But in the long run I was able to make it out of bed and down the stairs with minimale pain. I hobbled into the kitchen and saw a note from my mum saying she was out in the backyard gardening and there was a breakfast smoothie in the fridge for me. I sighed going to the fridge and got it. I decided to see what she was planting but instead I saw Louis and her talking. They seemed very determend to keep it quiet since even i, who was just around the corner couldn't hear them. Once I heard them say there goodbyes the went over and acted like I didn't see anything.

"Hey mum."

"Hi sweetie. How did you sleep?"

"Good so I have a date with Louis or as he calls it a nice suprise. But anyway thats not the point. I need a outfit to wear and he said dress nicely. So what should I wear?"

She thought for a minute and guided me back upstairs and went through the drawers of my dressers. I sat there confused becuase they was pretty muh all of the clothes that Louis had boughten for me a few days pior. She then pulled out a pair of black ill fitting skinny jeans and a white v-neck t-shirt.  She then went to my closet and took out a pair of black vans that Louis had bought me and a thin black blazer that my aunt had given me on christmas hoping to getme to get out of wear sweater vests.

"Wait but mum that isn't dressy."

"Oh trust me it is. Now come on we have some time before you have to get dressed so why don't we go watch some tv. I haven't gotten to spend much time with my little Harry for a while."

I rolled my eyes but nodded giving into her request and went with her to our tv room and sat with her as she put on some show that I wasn't even paying attention to. But apprently neither was she since he turned to me not even a minute into it.

"So Harry what is Louis like? he treats you right, right?"

"yes he does. He would never lay a hand on me. He is loving, kind, and gentle."

"Oh you to are so adorable anyway I was just wondering because e just seems diffrent then what I expected you to go for."

I Laughed as she smiled and my phone buzzed. I looked at it and saw Liam had texted me.

From: Liam

To: Harry

Hey Haz wanna hang out? I haven't really talked to you a lot and I want to catch up.

I smiled at the text and looked over at my mum.

"Hey mum could I go hang out with Liam? he wants to catch up since I haven't really talked to him sicne the party."

She sighed but nodded and I rsponded back to him.

From: Harry

To: Liam

Sure :)

I smiled already knowign to meet him sicne we have had the same meeting spot for years. I said my goodbyes to my mum and went to the part behind the play structer by the swings and saw Liam.

"Hey Li."

"Hey Haz whats up? I haven't seen you in so long."

" I know I had a few problems with my dad. But Louis made sure I ok."

"Oh.. so what happened with him? Did he beat you up again?"

"Yeah but this time he did sexual things to and so did Micheal."

"Oh god Haz I'm so sorry."

He hugged me tightly making me wince slightly but I hugged back. I forced a small smile not wanting Liam to see that the hug really hurt and sighed.

"Yeah it's ok now though. Louis found me and took me to the hospital. Did you know his mum is a nurse? She is really nice. So how is it going eith you and Niall."

"Yeah it is going good. He drinks a lot then comes to my house and demands that I cuddle him."

I could tell by the way he talked about him he was very fond of him.

"Well I guess Zayn isn't hanging out with Niall anymore. he said he didn't wanna be a fag and atleast Louis is bi. But I don't think he knows he is gay.."

"Oh. So what are you doing later? I was thinking maybe a movie night just me and you."

I sighed feeling bad since I hadn't seen Liam in so long and I really didn't want to pass this up but I already had plans with Louis that i couldn't break. I guess Liam could wait another day right?

"Sorry Li, Louis is taking me out on a date tonight."

"Oh  ok well it's getting sort of late so i'll call you later. Ok?"

I said  my goodbyes to Liam and started on my way home. I wonder what Louis in store for me. I got home and went upstairs to to my room when I saw a note on my pillow.

Dear Hazzabear,

Hey babe well you have 3o minutes until our date so go hop in the shower and get ready. Then you must go to your mum and get the second note. Good luck babe!

I smiled and got in the shower and got drsssed. I went downstairs and got the second note form my mum and sighed. I wonder where this will go.