Chapter 15

Harry's P.O.V

I smiled as I stood in front of a beautiful restaurant. This better be good since he sent me to almost 15 places. I walked inside and looked around for Louis when I saw him all dressed up talking to a waiter. He saw me and went over.

"Hey babe I hope you found this place ok."

"Don't worry I did. But why did you send me to so many places?"

"I did it becuase every single one of thise notes has a quote on them, See."

I looked at all the notes and gasped.

"No matter what has happened. No matter what you’ve done. No matter what you will do. I will always love you. I swear it."

"I wanted to tell you that wherever I am, whatever happens, I’ll always think of you, and the time we spent together, as my happiest time. I’d do it all over again, if I had the choice. No regrets."

"It’s one thing to fall in love. It’s another to feel someone else fall in love with you, and to feel a responsibility toward that love."

"I never loved you any more than I do, right this second. And I’ll never love you any less than I do, right this second."

"I am catastrophically in love with you."

"I knew the second I met you that there was something about you I needed. Turns out it wasn’t something about you at all. It was just you."

"If my love were an ocean, there would be no more land. If my love were a desert, you would see only sand. If my love were a star late at night, only light. And if my love could grow wings, I’d be soaring in flight."

"There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment."

“And I’ve realized that the Beatles got it wrong. Love isn’t all we need, love is all there is.”

"Love lets you find those hidden places in another person, even the ones they didn’t know were there, even the ones they wouldn’t have thought to call beautiful themselves."

"I'll love you foreverever."

"You are the angel in my darkness."

"Our love burns like sun but will never die out."

"Your the only reason my heart beats."

"I love you."

I covered my mouth once I mentally read the last one and hugged Louis tightly.

"Oh my god I love this so much. But more importantly, I love you to."

He smiled and took my hand in his. He led me to the back of the restaurant and out the back door to a big grassy field with a fairy light lit gazebo with rose petals all around. he led me up the strairs and pulled my chair out for me. I smiled and sat down as he walked over to his own.

"You know this is really really pretty Lou."

"Thanks it took some bribing and a lot of phone calls but it all worked out."

I smiled and realised that today was our 3 week anuversary, one more week until a month.

"You know Lou this is tecnecally our 3 week anivursary and in one week it will be our one month anivursary."

I could tell he was trying to hide something when his face paled and his smile began turning fake. But I chopped it up to nerves and smiled back.

"Yeah I can't wait."

We then talked ate for a good hour until he got up and held his hand out for me.

"Oh god please no more making me find places please,"

"Don't worry i won't it is just I have a nother suprise for you."

I rolled my eyes at our cheesy he can be and let him lead me to the woods behind the restaurant, but not before paing for the food of course. He led me pretty far in until he stopped at a pond. He sat on a rock and I sat with him. He put his had around me and we cuddled. We stayed like that for a while before any one spoke. We sat there in the silence for what seemed to be hours until I spoke up.

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"For being nice and protecticing me when all I have ever been was bullied."

"Your welcome Harry.  II will alwys protect you no matter what."

I smiled at his words and cuddled into his side as he started to hum.

" You know you have a nice voice Lou."

"Eh there are better."

"Hey thats not very nice. Don't say that about yourself you have a nice voice."

"Fine I have a nice voice, happy?"

"Yes very now how about we go back to my place and cuddle."

"Sure,"

We then turned around walked out of the woods and out to were Louis car was parked.

"Again I am driving you drive like a maniac."

"Hey I took you out on a nice date and you call me a maniac."

"yeah I do becuase you are when it comes to driving."

"Fine be that way I won't take you out on another date again haha."

"Fine then I will just go hang out with my cat Dusty and me and her can live happily ever after."

"Hahaha what are you gonna be a crazy old cat lady."

"Yes but i am gonna be a crazy old cat man since I am a lady as you have seen I do not have lady parts."

"You sure?"

"Hey! Hush and get in the car will you haha."

I heard him chuckle as he got into the car with me and I got the keys from his pocket. The drive to my house was quiet except for the car radio lightly playing in the backround. I smiled to myself realizing that Louis did really love me and nothing would ever happen to us. But my smile widened even more when I realized that Louis did give up stuff to be with me. He gave up a lot of the partying that he used to do and partially his relationship with Zayn. I sighed and pulled up to my house and got out with louis. I held his hand and smiled. I don't think life can get any better then it already is....