Chapter 12

Harry's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of a constant beep. I opened my eyes and saw Louis sitting on a chair and holding my hand. I smiled until I remember what happened and shuddered which caused Louis to wake up. He smiled and kissed me.

"Hey haz how you feeling?"

"Ok I guess but how did I get here?"

"Well I had a bad feeling. I didn't know what to do so I drove to your Dad's house and I saw Micheal walking out with a smirk on his face and I just snapped. I got out and snuck into your room and saw you and I brought you here."

I nodded and sighed. Oh God my dad is going to kill me once I get out.

"Don't worry he won't be able to come near you once you are out. I called the cops they are comming to ask you if he and Micheal did this to you."

I nodded and layed there scared. What if he gets mad at me? What if he gets out and find me? What if when he gets out he tries to kill me and Louis? I sighed as Louis kissed my head and a nurse came in. Louis seemed to know her and started to talk when I realized that it was his mum.

"So Harry as Louis may have told you we called the cops and thy should be here soon ok?"

"Yeah.... Thank you."

"Oh your welcome hunny just get some rest you need it."

I smiled as she left after saying goodbye.

"You know your mom is really really nice."

"Yeah I guess. So is it true that your dad and Micheal did this to you?"

I looked down and sighed. I started to remember allt eh stuff they did and tried not to cry. I nodded and sniffled a little bit as Louis came over and hugged me tightly making me wince. He pulled away quickly and looked at me concerned.

"Are you ok Haz?"

"Yeah you just squeezed a little to tightly and it hurt a bit."

He nodded and held my hand as he sat down and some police officer came in and I went wide eyed. It was my moms boyfriend soon to be husband Mark. He looked at me with wide eyes while Louis just gave me a confused look. I pulled him closer and whispered to him.

"That is my moms boyfriend soon to be husband Mark."

"Oh ok well do you want me to leave while he questions you? or.."

I shook my head as he sat back down in the most likely uncomfterble hospital chair. I then turned my attention to Mark who had cleared his throat.

"H..Hi Mark."

"Hi Harry, jesus what happened to you! Does your mother know? She must be worried sick about you!"

"She doesn't know not yet but please don't tell her Mark."

"Ok but you need to tell me was it that punk Micheal who was using you last year? I swear if it was I will personally kill that kid. Or was it your father? Your mother told me why she left him and what he did to you before. But apprently he had gottenhelp and thats why the court let him have visitation rights."

I sighed and nodded.

" It was both of them..."

I heard him give a sound of disgust and I looked up at him and he hugged me.

"Don't worry Harry I will get both of them to rott in jail and I will leave it to you to tell your mother all of this. Now I want you to be careful ok. Well I have to go so I will see you tomorrowok?"

I nodded and said my goodbye as he left and sighed. I can't believe this. What will my dad do if he finds out that it was me who gave him away?! Not to mention Micheal to! I think Louis noticed my distress and he crawled into bed with me and cuddled close.

"Don't worry babe it will all be fine. We can live happily ever after abd no one can ever ruin it."

I smiled as he kiss ed me watching my busted lip and my stitches. I then heard the door open and looked over along with Louis and saw Jay smileing.

"Well Harry your father and Micheal are getting put in a police car as we speak and your ready to go. I had Mark sign you out since I know that you didn't want to tell your mom right away. But I do advise you to take it easy for the next couple of days. I will have Louis give you a docters note so you will not be attending school until wednesday ok."

"Yeah. Thanks I hope my mom doesn't freak out or anything."

"Don't worry tell her if she has any questions to call this number."

She then handed me a number and I nodded.

" Wait Lou I don't have any clothes to wear home."

"Don't worry babe I got some clothes for you while your asleep. They are in the bathroom for you."

I smiles and kissed his cheek and satrted trying to get up but whimpered in pain, Once the whimper left my lips I felt Louis wrap his arms around me to help. I leaned into him as he helped me off the bed and into the bathroom. Once I was steady holding onto the bar I changed and limped out. I giggled once he noticed my limp and instantly helped me.

" Come on babe let's go and get you home."

"Ok but will you stay with me until my mom gets home and maybe stay while I tell her?"

"Anything for my Hazzabear."

I smiled at the cute pet name and kissed him. I loved his kisses. I loved everything about him. He was just so kind and sweet. I wonder what would hve happened to me if he didn't find me and take me here. Well I can only wonder right? I can only hope this isn't just a cruel joke. I can only hope that he actualy loves me and this sin;t part of a joke. But a boy can only hope right?