Chapter 10

Harry's P.O.V

I pouted as he laughed at my two extra nipples for the remainder out of the day.

"Will you stop please."

"Fine but only for my little extra nipples Hazzabear."

I groaned as he talked about it all the way to Liam's house. Once we were there I hopped out of the car quickly and went to Liam's door. I heard Louis chuckle behind me and catch up with me. I rang his door bell and heard a groan and he opened the door with his small quiff that he has slowly been growing was dishevled and his lips were pink and puffy. I giggled and shook my head.

"Who were you snogging?"

"No one."

I laughed as I heard an all to familiar irish and slughtly slurred voice.

"I am not a nothing Liam James Payne."

" I know I know go sit back down you look like your gonna fall flat on your face babe."

I saw Louis laughing at him and Niall's head shot to him.

"Lou! See I did it! I went against Zayn! Yes I did some of what I call liquid courage but I may or may not have punched him saying he was annoying and I was done with him.."

I saw Louis pinch the bridge of his nose and sigh. Oh lord why do I find the strange ones.

Louis' P.O.V

I sighed Zayn is probably fuming. No boubt he has tried to call me but sadly I don't have my phone so I get to hear it all later. I walked in with Harry as Niall kept rambling on about it but I soon shut him up to throwing a pillow at him which made him pout and sit on Liam's lap and cuddle into him. I laughed and shook my head.

"Have I ever told you that your a really bad clingy drunk?"

"Shut up. You don't think that do you Li?"

"No I don't babe."

I shook my head and held Harry close starting to get bored and started to kiss at Harry's neck.

"Lou stop it." He whined as i smirked and moved to his weak spot behind his ear and whispered.

"Why don't you and me go back to my place babe. We could do some things together."

I could practically feel him blush a deep crimson as i talked. He nodded and we got up. I said goodbye to Liam and Niall and so did Harry as we walked to my car. I smirked and kissed his cheek and drove to my place. Once we got to my house I led Harry inside and pinned him against the wall. He looked up at me like a lost puppy dog and I smirked.

"Oh you are to adorable styles."

I kissed him but he didn't kiss back. I looked at him and he blushed.

"Sorry.... I uh I just... I have never kissed anyone before."

I smiles and kissed him.

"So I take it you are a virgin then."

He nodded and I chuckled.

"Come on let's go see if my mom left me with me little sisters again. She loves to make me babysit them while she works."

I soon heard little giggles not even a minute after I had spoke and I felt two bodys hug my waist.

"Boobear!" Shouted Phoebe and Daisy in unison.

I blushed and picked them up and tickled them.

"What are you two girls doing?"

"Mommy dropped me and Phoebe and Lottie off but Lottie's boyfriend picked her up and she left and so she left us here alone. But now we have you!"

"Who is that?" Phoebe asked as she pointed to Harry.

"That is my boyfriend Harry so be nice to him god it. Now go and watch some tv while me and Harry make you guys lunch since you probably haven't eaten yet."

I smiled and grabbed Harry's hand and went to the kitchen to make them something.

"They are to cute. I only have an older sister who doesn't really come home much. Can I keep them?"

"Haha sure if you want they are little devils. When they think of a plan together they are pure evil demons."

I laughed and he helped me make mac 'n cheese after I burnt most of the food we tried to make and we brought it into them. I laughed as Daisy and Phoebe sat around Harry or on his lap talking his ear off. Well mostly Daisysince Phoebe was to busy eating.

"So Harry why do you like boobear over there?"

"Haha I like boobear over there because he is nice and kind."

"No he isn't! He is mean!!"

I pouted in fake offense and tilted my head like a snob would and huffed. From my prifial vision I saw Harry and Daisy laughing.

"What is so funny?"

"Well babe it's just you look like one of those fake plastic people at our school. You know like El and Taylor and all those people."

I laughed knowing he was right while the girls just looked at us like we were weird and started walking out of the room giggling to one another.

"So Haz how about you sleep over tonight?"

"Oh uh I can't I have to go to my dad's house since we have april vacation he wanted me to come over."

"Wait your parents are divorced?"

"Yeah.."

I could see him get nerves but i pulled him closer to me.

"Don't worry mine are to it's ok but can we at least hang out? Where does he live?"

He nodded and gave me the adrss which I told him that it was actually wasn't that far and that we could.

"Well I have to get going sorry babe but my dad is going to pick me up soon."

I nodded and walked with him to my car and drove him home when I saw a middle aged man waiting for him. I could feel him tense up once he saw him so i grabbed his hand and helped him bring his stuff in and kisssed his cheek and saw the man get out of his car so i started walking to my car leaving Harry with the man. But as I drove away I had a bad feeling that it wasn't all that safe with that man around my Hazzabear.